Aegon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aegon Interview Questions

Interviews at Aegon

Insurance Agent Interview

Interview

very quick process had to watch a video after i spoke to someone on the phone however the video was hard to understand the guy i spoke with was very nice.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegon (Cedar Rapids, IA (US)).

Interview

I went through a phone interviewing process. The interviewer provided a background on the company and seemed pleasant. The interviewer asked questions regarding my former background. I gave information on how I have significant experience in the financial services industry.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked what type of experience I had initiating projects that resolve conflict or issues within the department. I passed the phone interview to the next in person interview.   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aegon (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by an in person interview. The phone interview was to for them to vet me with a follow up in person interview to do a deeper dive on both sides.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegon (Exton, PA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called in a Wednesday for an interview and was offered the position that afternoon. The interview was easy, I had a lot of sales and service experience that correlated with the position. Pay is low, but the benefits are amazing!

Interview Questions

• Would your mangers say that you are prompt and good with time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It as easy, the highest rate was already set and I accepted.

Information Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegon (Cedar Rapids, IA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Behavioral interview with technical questions that apply to your particular position. Be prepared to give examples of how you handled situations, times where you had to persuade people to go with your idea, a time you resolved a problem, etc.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you had a difficult situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegon (Cedar Rapids, IA (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Aegon came to my school's career fair. I talked with the recruiter a bit and thought it seemed like a good opportunity to so I applied. I ended getting an interview, and after that first round I received a second round in Cedar Rapids. They seemed very personable and I am looking forward to starting with them.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Hague (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aegon (The Hague (Netherlands)) in February 2020.

Interview

A lot of questions about financial markets, statistical methods and coding. The interviewers also asked me a couple of tricky questions and pushed me a lot. I did not do extremelly well, however i got the job offer

Interview Questions

• Why invest in an asset management firms instead of a hedge fund ?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegon.

Interview

Applied online, then reveive invite for interview after one week. First interview with HR and team head, nothing technical, just get to know you as a person. Lots of behavior questions.

Model Validator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegon.

Interview

first step was a phone call, then an online motivational drivers questionnaire. If you get a good score in the test then there is an interview with the Manager and a Talent Recruiter

Trainee Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aegon (Edinburgh, Scotland) in July 2019.

Interview

A one on one phone interview followed by an in-person interview with a panel of staff members. The phone interview was short and quite casual while the in-person interview was more in depth and went through the details of the job,

Interview Questions

• What made you want to pursue a traineeship in-house in the financial sector?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.