Airbnb Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 995 of over 995 interviews

Recruiter13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Airbnb

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbnb

Interview

-Contacted by HR for an introduction of the position and next steps of the hiring process -First interview with the Senior manager and later with two other members of the team In total 4 online interviews, the process lasted a month.

Interview Questions
  • Background, previous experiences, personal skills and future objectives.
    Answer Question

Airbnb

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Airbnb

Interview

I only progressed to second round with a team member. 1)recruiter call with basic introduction, why Airbnb, 2) first round with hiring manager with deep dive in resume and one product case, 3) second road with another PM. with deep dive in how to set metrics and goals

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Airbnb

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbnb

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and questions were mostly about the job experience of the past. There were some tricky questions like the job position was for France, so in between he asked a question is French and I was caught by surprise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Airbnb

Application

I interviewed at Airbnb

Interview

The interview was very fluid and conversational. Very nice in that sense. You could tell there was a lot of interviews done for this position, and I'm not sure where I landed on the list for the day, but they were still very engaging.

Interview Questions
  • Talk us through a sample experience you could see yourself hosting.

Airbnb

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Airbnb in Jun 2021

Interview

I did not get to talk to the recruiter to know the process, overall, there seems to be no process. Looks like a lot broken, there is confusion about the role and also the responsibility, the hiring manager was timid and always throwing attitude.

Interview Questions
  • Cant share the details, but overall it's the same flow as every other TPM role interview. It sounded like the hiring manager was literally using interviews to generate ideas he can execute on or was lacking ability to resolve a situation.

Airbnb

Application

I interviewed at Airbnb

Interview

Most annoying recruiter communication I've ever dealt with. Random week long pauses and delays between responses, randomly scheduled interviews without any context on what they'll be about. Can't believe this is a top-tier public company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Airbnb

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbnb

Interview

While this company touts that it values "belonging" and respect above all else, that apparently does not apply to candidates. The recruiter ghosted me after I had a virtual onsite. The process was call with recruiter, call with hiring manager, and then virtual onsite interview. I think companies owe candidates who make it to the onsite stage an email or call telling them that they are not moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions - tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict with a stakeholder.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Airbnb (New Delhi)

Interview

MUST READ...... The worst interview/interviewer ever(after being interviewed at Google/PayPal, Amazon etc) Will be joining a great ecomm company though Firstly the guy took my interview was 3-4 months old in the company, i had the interview about SQL, Tableau and little bit about projects. SQL: He asked questions related to rank, dense rank, joins, coalesce etc and I answered literally all of them and still received a feedback of poor SQL (Not showing off here but right now I do work on SQL 70% of my time) Tableau: 2-3 questions about it and Since I had used it before 2 years and currently using PowerBI and Spotfire, i tried answering the things in tableau along with how can i do that in tableau but got a rating of no Tableau knowledge (literally shocked to hear that, i train people on BI) Business side/Projects: I think the interviewer doesn't hold a good understanding of things apart from his area of work so again poor rating Writing this here for the first time because I never got this disappoint with such a wrong feedback (Airbnb says they focus on culture/core values but doesn't look like they do at least the interviewer doesn't at all)

Interview Questions
  • He went off 2-3 times in middle of an interview, his connection was also poor and faced issues in the interview (poorest interviewer ever seen in my life) it's not about not getting selected but more about the wrong feedback from people like him, I know not all in Airbnb must be like him but this one had it all wrong

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Airbnb (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

One round of interview. In this round one lady by the name of Monica interviewed me. She was least interested in taking my interview. I asked her so may question about the company but she didn't even answer one question. Please stop wasting time of others if you don't need good resources in your team. Also no feedback yet after multiple follow-ups.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Talk about Recruitment process. 2. Tel me about your experience. 3. How do you manage volume hiring

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

I have appeared for 2 interview rounds with AirBnB and the experience was not at all good. 1. First interviewer at the start only asked me about my package and notice period , I was not comfortable as I believe this is an HR job. 2. Second Interviewer told me you are not from analytics backgrounds and have not solved any business problems and started giving me advise for my career and make faces while I was answering which was kind of very annoying. ( not a good gesture and really frustrating ) 3. To be polite on the other side, I told him that I have put forward two business problems to which he said is not really the problem? I mean now the business problem is what you decide or which I get from my supporting businesses. I have given so many interviews but trust me haven't faced this anywhere ( really honestly ). If you don't like the candidate, just simply reject why to create a fuss and dishonour brand image for which you work. Also, senior level interviews should have an HR in the calls to check this nuisance and which most of the good companies follow. I believe AirBnB has some class and work culture and my perception is blown away today. The experience was unpleasant and disheartening.

Interview Questions
  • All stupid questions nothing related to the Job Description
Viewing 1 - 10 of 995 Interviews