Analysis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Analysis Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Analysis Group

Conflicts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

I met with five different people within five different functions of the organization. Approximately an hour conversation each. The discussions were repetitive, but it was a nice opportunity to meet the staff I would be working with in this position. I think this would be a great company to work for, but this particular position was not a good fit.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewed. Did not pass second round interview. The overall process was quite good. The hiring managers who were answering my emails were friendly and helpful. The first round was about the details of research. The second round was about both research and behavioral questions. I did not do very well on the second round. The interviewer of both rounds were very nice. But the second round interviewer might not be someone in the same field of you. It should have been better to communicate with the second round interviewer with a more non-professional language.

Interview Questions

• How to demonstrate you are a team-work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very great interview process. Everyone was nice. I also had lunch with a few of the people there and they were really helpful in telling me about their experience at Analysis Group.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Set of four behavioral interviews. Conversational. Friendly interviewers who were genuinely interested in past work experience. They mainly evaluated fit. An analytical background and experience of SAS etc. will help. Some of the questions were repeated since interview formats were similar for all four rounds.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

At the beginning, the 4 interviewers introduced themselves, which office they are from and basic background and current positions. They they asked me three questions: introduce yourself, why economic consulting, why analysis group. Later on , they begin to ask me about my research/job market paper specifically. I introduce it first, and then they begin a bunch of professional questions related to it. I would say those questions are very technical, professional, and insightful.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself a bit, and why economic consulting, and specifically why analysis group?   Answer Question
    • Describe your research/job market paper   Answer Question
    • What is the policy implication from your research? If apply your research results into other context, would it still work?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

On campus interview followed by an on-site interview in Boston HQ. The first interview included two managers and the second interview day included 4 30-minutes interviews ranging from manager to VPs in the company.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

There were two parts: a phone interview and an in-person interview. Both involved answering questions about my past research in school. With the in-person interview, I met with about 10 AG folks, including Associates, Managers, and Partners.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my research. The overall objective was for me to explain my research, the question I asked, and how I conducted my research. The interviewers followed up with clarification questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was direct and professional. Questions were asked about understanding in your field and analytic thinking capability. There probably will be a case study question. Prepare to describe your thesis in a more understandable term.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group in March 2014.

Interview

they are very efficient, first round results came back the same day. second round all about previous projects, and communication skills. They are really smart and interactive on asking questions, it's important to answer all sorts of questions about your own projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Appled through website. Interviewed at ASSA annual meetings. Generally talked about research interests and how I see myself fit in. Very smart people, and seem to care a lot about pedigree.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.