Arts Alliance Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Arts Alliance Media Interview Questions

Interviews at Arts Alliance Media

3.1

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arts Alliance Media.

Interview

Recruiter arranged, short tel int, then face 2 face lasting 3 hours with a short test then tech questions and then some chat and such like. Then found out a little while later the offer

Interview Questions

Arts Alliance Media Response

25 Jan 2018 – HR Director

Delighted that you had a good experience. I hope you are enjoying the new role :)

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arts Alliance Media (London, England).

Interview

Applied for a more senior position, was asked to come in to interview for a more junior one. Interviewed with VP Technical, followed by Director of Digital Cinema on two separate occasions, an hour with each.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about Digital Cinema   1 Answer
    • What was my experience while at previous employer   1 Answer

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Arts Alliance Media in July 2012.

Interview

had phone interview , talked through cv , passed though to face to face stage met several leads and fellow testers answering simple testing questions and met CIO

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arts Alliance Media (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by online personality/aptitude tests; face to face interview lasting 2.5 hours including technical test of about 1 hour. The response I got was by an email:

" would like to thank you for taking the time to discuss this role with us. I regret to inform you that we have decided not to progress further with your application.

Whilst we understand that this may be disappointing we would be very grateful if you could complete our quick Recruitment Survey. Your feedback is very important to us."

So, no additional feedback other than "you didn't get the job" yet they expect me to give them feedback via s survey?? Rude, hypocritical and unprofessional to say the least; probably just as well I won't be working there!

Interview Questions

Arts Alliance Media Response

25 Jan 2018 – HR Director

We appreciate your feedback and apologise that you were unhappy with our communication. At Arts Alliance Media we feel it is only polite to thank candidates for taking time to consider us as an employer. To that end we feel it is important to reach out to each and every applicant who has spent time with us and to show our appreciation. As we deal with a large number of candidates, this is done via an initial response which notes that if further specific feedback is wanted we are happy to provide this, but require it to be requested. We will check to ensure this message is sufficiently clear and are always happy to provide additional feedback.

At AAM we constantly strive to improve our recruitment processes and so we also seek feedback from candidates who have not been successful in their application – hence the survey request which is included with the initial response. Generally the feedback we receive from this is very constructive and it has enabled us to improve our candidate experience. As of December 2017 86.6% of applicants who were rejected for roles at AAM stated that they were either satisfied or very satisfied with the recruitment process. We are sorry that your experience was among the small minority unhappy with the process and have taken your comments in respect of this on board.

HR Director, Arts Alliance Media

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arts Alliance Media.

Interview

The process began with a quick - non technical - screening call to explain the company/role and get a feel for my goals from the new role.

The next stage was a test. Rather than a technical test it turned out to be two general aptitude tests, one of which was scheduled to last an hour (iirc). At this point I bowed out of the process. Other than the subtle discrimination they represent, a general aptitude test isn't going to reveal much for a technical role like this.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Arts Alliance Media (Hammersmith, England) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward, I had 2 interviews one technical and another about my aspirations. they came back very quickly with feedback, and were fast in giving an offer.

Interview Questions

• A technical test which encompassed question for the role I applied but also for a windows admin position   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Arts Alliance Media (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

1st interview by phone, no pleasantries, straight into 20 technical SQL questions more suited to a contractor. No interest in you as a person or experience you're offering.

Contractor interviewer appeared to have a superiority complex, keen to boast of his 20 years experience as he tortured me.

Railroaded into the interview quickly, there appeared to be zero CV screening by recruiter, HR or interviewer. I see the vacancy has been open for 8 months so clearly something wrong with the process.

Interview Questions

• 20 SQL questions, certification level knowledge required, transactions, hints, options, etc..   Answer Question

Head of Projects/Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arts Alliance Media (London, England) in May 2011.

Interview

Contacted via agency. Initial telephone interview followed by interview with senior management team. Follow up interview with senior management team and opportunity to visit both company locations. Most discussion went via the agency employed.

Interview Questions

• How flexible I was in terms of new environments as there are not many project managers with the specific experience they were looking for.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.