Arup Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 733 of over 733 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arup (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very straightforward; consisted of an initial phone screening followed by a video interview and then an in-person interview at their office. The questions were mostly behavioral in nature - they wanted to know what I knew about Arup and why I wanted to work there. For the in-person interview, I was expected to present a past project I worked on for 10 minutes and answer any questions related to it.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Arup? Why do you want to work for Arup? Do you tend to stick to tried-and-true methods, or would you rather try something new?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Arup

Application

I interviewed at Arup

Interview

First, meeting with hiring manager, and then a technical presentation with a big team. Afterwards, a technical and behavioral interview. It was a professional and easy interview. The only problem with Arup is low salary, but it has a good working environment based on my experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arup

Application

I interviewed at Arup

Interview

The interview was conducted by 2 very senior leaders of the team. The questions were mostly behavioural in nature, with one technical question. There was only one round of interview. After the interview, results were released on the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to draw the bending moment diagram of a particular frame under a given loading condition.

Arup

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Arup

Interview

Very well organized; started with a design problem that you had to think about and attempt to solve for about 20-30minutes. Then was the interview with two technical members of the staff, going through various aspects relating to the potential job role and also the design problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arup

Application

I interviewed at Arup

Interview

They are just looking for some one to work for free for them. I had interview with 5 employees at the same time and at the end they told that they can't hire me because of my nationality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arup

Application

I interviewed at Arup

Interview

Interview process started and finished within a month. Interview mostly felt like a conversation, with some usual questions about skills throughout. Seemed like they were interested in whether I was invested in the subject matter, and whether my personality was a good fit for their team environment.

Interview Questions
  • Where does the model begin, and where does it end? Put another way, what is a model useful for? Especially in a political decision-marking environment?

Arup

Application

I interviewed at Arup

Interview

Had the HR call me for a phone interview. Basic questions like why are you interested in ARUP and where would you prefer to work etc. Got another call from the higher ups in Houston, similar questions. No technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arup

Application

I interviewed at Arup

Interview

3 stage assessment centre - consisted of meet and great, then group interview about a project, then group task, then a lunch, then an individual interview. It was medium rating. The lunch was great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Arup (Mumbai)

Interview

Online technical interview is taken by a foreign expats who prepared the question paper of 100 marks which I was asked to solve in in the interview duration. They were expecting multiple schemes which are viable and then asking to appraise the advantages and disadvantage of each scheme.

Interview Questions
  • Conceptual design of an unconventional challenging structure which has evey possible constraints on earth.

Arup

Application

I interviewed at Arup

Interview

Two rounds of interview in total. First of introducing myself, then asked a few technical questions and asked about past experiences and projects. The interview was smooth and not stressful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Arup

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arup

Interview

the HR is nice. there are a few rounds of interviews. prefer with at least a master degree and a high GPA. not a bad experience in terms of interview but it is really very COMPETITIVE.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 733 Interviews