Ashurst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ashurst Interview Questions

Interviews at Ashurst

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ashurst (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

One stage Interview Process. APplied online and got a call for initial screening and then interview. Interview was simple. However, because of non-professionalism of staff i didn't join. The Hiring Managers and HR are racist

Interview Questions

• No Specific Question. Just generic questions related to past experience   Answer Question

Digital Learning Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashurst (London, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter. I found the call with recruiter really old-fashioned and the questioning a bit patronising. Technical questions to measure competency should not be completed by recruiters. I also noticed a sense of elitism. How about you perform a reality check to realise you are not Google.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ashurst?
      What can you bring to Ashurst?
      What tools have you used in the pa   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ashurst (Brisbane (Australia)) in June 2020.

Interview

Behavioural questions and why you are interested in Ashurst, and a commercial story you are following. I interviewed with a senior associate and HR. They were disinterested but kind. The process took about one hour. They were keen to hear about how I would contribute to the team, no matter what the work.

Legal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ashurst.

Interview

Submitted CV alone, and received call to come in for interview. Interview was competency based and relatively straightforward questions. Took only 40 mins max. Received a call the next day offering me the position, as this was during a large recruitment period for the company. Interviewers were friendly and interested.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of working well in a team   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ashurst (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied for the firm's summer internship program. If you pass the Revelian Values Inventory and Cognify test, you first do a phone interview with HR. After that, you'll be invited to do a Chinese test and an interview with two of the firm's associates.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the firm?   Answer Question
    • As an intern, if you encounter a task that you do not know how to do, what will you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashurst.

Interview

The first interview was a phone call with HR. Then three consecutive interviews with 2-3 people in each. Written assessment after the third interview. The whole selection process took around 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this role?
      Which skills would you bring?
      How do you deal with different stakeholders?   Answer Question

Training Contract Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashurst.

Interview

Interview with 2 partners focussed on my work experience with other firms and how it was different. Had a fictional business scenario and had to advice the client on steps to take to various problems.

Training Contract Interview

Interview

Offered an interview day after online applicaiton. 2 interviews, one with partners and another with HR. Whole process was half a day, with a little break in between. At the office itself. Relaxed environment.

Clerkship Interview

Interview

It was pretty enjoyable, it was standard per the clerkship interview process. The support staff were very nice and the lawyers were personable and relaxed. Overall a reasonable experience.

Resource Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ashurst (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Fantastic experience - I was based in Australia when interviewing for a role in London, the process was faultless and the firm had no problem inviting me to meet members of the team in Australia in the first instance before arranging further meetings with individuals in the UK.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to an interal recruitment/resourcing role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.