AspenTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AspenTech Interview Questions

Updated 9 May 2018

2.8

Senior Software Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AspenTech.

Interview

This position was for their latest Mtell preditictive analysis. The first round was HR. The second round was a phone call by the hiring manager. Third round was skype interview by 6 members. 4 th round was an HR phone call. 5th round was a phone call from the hiring manager and another team in Houston. I spend 6-7hrs on their interview process. They didn't bother to respond to my emails after the inteview. Absolutely Unprofessional. I will never work for this company

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AspenTech.

Interview

You apply, Get an email for a phone interview. Then if they like you it will be an interview with the managers. Where they will ask you to answer some questions and write up answers to example emails. If you pass that an offer dependent on a background check should come.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a whole bunch of standard interview questions. What is your weakness? What did you do last time you had an issue a work? Etc.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AspenTech in April 2018.

Interview

Reached out by Linkedin and followed up with an email. The questions are very straight forward. The interviewer is focusing on the skillset and previous experience. She also did a brief introduction of the company. They are looking for candidates with specialization in FP&A, but undergrads with related experience is accepted also.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AspenTech (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Received screening call from recruiter. Same day phone interview with hiring manager. Invited for onsite interview two weeks later, consisting of technical presentation and five 1:1 interviews with different team members. They also do not cover interview travel expenses.
    Very slow process. I accepted another offer in the meantime.

Interview Questions

• Basic chemical engineering questions, weaknesses and strengths, how would you explain your technical presentation to a layperson.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AspenTech.

Interview

Basic interview process consisting of initial phone screen with external recruiter, phone screen with internal recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, and an in person group interview. The group interview was lasted approximately 4 hours and questions were in line with what to expect for the role.

Interview Questions

• Present your 30/60/90 day plan.   1 Answer

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AspenTech.

Interview

They called me out of blow and went through my resume asking questions and some behavioral questions also were asked .the whole interview was very very unprofessional .They did not call or email to set up the interview time

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AspenTech (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial interview is via text on Google Hangouts. I was skeptical at first, until I went online to check it out. Even people on this site have talked about Hangouts. Likely because their head office is in USA and I`m in Canada.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult personal failure and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Associate Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AspenTech (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick phone interview that lead to an insight interview with 5 people at the company. Discussed my past school, and work experience with each person interviewing. They described the projects and expectations for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills you have acquired in your past working experience that will allow you to be successful at this position?   Answer Question

Senior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AspenTech (New Bedford, MA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received call from HR a few days later. Six weeks later got another call from HR to setup a phone interview with Sr. VP. That call lasted about 30 minutes with positive feedback received from the interviewer. A couple of days later had in person interview with hiring manager, which went very well and an offer was made and confirmed by HR shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly related to past experience, technical skills, and management skills.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AspenTech (Bedford, MA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with an HR rep contacting me over email to schedule a quick 15 min phone interview. At the end of the phone interview the rep scheduled an onsite interview with several hiring managers. A week later I went in to the Bedford headquarters. First met with same HR rep for 10 minutes, they gave me a brief overview of the position and asked some basic questions about what I would be looking for in a company etc. Next, I met with two hiring managers for the position. They both described the role and the projects I would be working on. Went over my resume and asked some basic questions about it, this lasted about an hour. After the on-site interview the hiring managers asked for university transcript and some sample work. I provided the documents and then never heard from them again. The process was great until the conclusion, pretty unprofessional at the end.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.