Assurant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 359 of over 359 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Assurant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant

Interview

Decent interview waiting to hear back from them, on avg about 10 mins for the interview . Spoke with recruiter first then hiring manger in the same day. Typical questions nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • What did you use to repair phones ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Union, NJ) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was a very fun and informative interview. The employer did a great job at giving me insight and it was a pleasure speaking with them. We spoke about different scenarios on how to help the customer and how to access and problem solve to fix the situation between me and the customer in reference to cellphone repair.

Interview Questions
  • What would tools would you bring with you to repair a phone.

Assurant

Application

I interviewed at Assurant

Interview

Phone interview process was short and simple. Went over typical questions and was asked for salary range. Was told the manager would be calling me and never heard back. Seemed like a good company though from what I learned about it.

Interview Questions
  • What is your expected salary range you would be looking for?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

Two cell phone interviews, 1 with an HR representative, 1 with a technical representative. Gave overview of my work history and learned the scope of the job. Background screening was then conducted as well as

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Interviewers where very nice and straight to the questions. They where passionate about what they do and understood what you do. Great interview. You have a phone interview first and then you have two video interview. So dress nice and speak well.

Interview Questions
  • Customer service questions about your customer service skills

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Greensboro, NC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Amazing! The Managers and Supervisor I had were nothin amazing and very down to earth. I’ve never had such a fun interview until I got This job. So far I love It, everyone is nice, the culture is very welcoming and the structure is perfect!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Recruiter will reach out to coordinate a 30 minute interview. Eventually they will provide a set date and time to meet virtually. You will hear back from HR department if you have been accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Assurant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant

Interview

Simple questions. How much experience, the STAR interview questions mostly. Phone, then virtual interview. Just want a sense of who you are and how much you know about the company and job you are applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Assurant

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Assurant in Jun 2021

Interview

HR called and discussed the salary requirements and other legal stuff which was agreed upon. I went through 3 rounds of interview until VP and was selected but was offered 13k less than what was agreed initially. Eventually I decided to accept the offer (less by 13k) but their budget kept changing again and the offer went further down by another 10k. I wish things were clear before and it would have saved everyone's time.

Interview Questions
  • 1) The interview process was simple and basically was asked to explain what all I have done in my past experience. 2) What all cloud technologies you have used and how have to tackled various situations etc.

Assurant

Application

I interviewed at Assurant

Interview

Easy and great Recruitment makes it easy Very friendly The process was very easy. After all the forms are filled and testing done they reach out. And let you know you’re status.

Interview Questions
  • Many and different easy questions
1 person found this interview helpful