Astek Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Astek Interview Questions

Interviews at Astek

2.3

Senior Developer Interview

Interview

A bit lengthy, three interviews.

Very good process and questions/discussions, package negotiations are fair however annual leaves are below average.
    Very good follow up and flexibility in schedule.
    Assistance in CV and expectations with project owners.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Astek.

Interview

HR interview -> Client interview, few equestion about previous work, almost zero technical quesriotns. Very fast answer.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 round with two managers, present about the work path. Some facile question about C++, OOP and Database. I have 4 years of experience so they ask not many questions.

IT Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astek (Warsaw (Poland)) in March 2019.

Interview

The whole process was very profesional until moment that company decided to go with other candidates(probably). i took a part of 3 steps of interview, after a month still no update where it was promiced to deliver in 2-3 days from last meeting.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astek (Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)) in July 2018.

Interview

it was good. followed by technical test java, c#,sql and general questions. give your best. go through with this progamming language. present yourself good. brush up with new advance technology adds benefit to profile though.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astek (Paris (France)) in January 2018.

Interview

Apply on the Website, and you'll get an answer within the hour.
    They contact by phone or Email to schedule a proper meeting. First by phone with the technical manager then with the Human resources. And as always a final in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the programming language you're more comfortable with ?   1 Answer

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Villeneuve-Loubet (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astek (Villeneuve-Loubet (France)) in October 2017.

Interview

Hiring flow is easy and fast, I went under three different interviews, (standard ones with consulting companies): one with my manager, and two with the team and senior managers on customer's side.

Trainee Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Astek (Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call. I went to the test. I selected the languages i want to do . I passed the test. I was then called by the technical director. The latter asked me lots of questions. Afterward, I went to talk to the director of AStek.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astek (Nice (France)) in July 2016.

Interview

Call from HR, no technical details provided, only questions over the availability
    Call from Business Manager, suggestions in how to be prepared to meet Astek client
    Meet Astek client, easy chat about the business of the company and personal motivations

Hint: well negotiate salary at the beginning

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astek.

Interview

Interview was done on the phone and at HQ. First with Astek Sud Est then with the client (Amadeus). Simple questions about yourself then technical questions to evaluate you before hand before bringing you to the client.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.