Astek Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Astek Interview Questions

Interviews at Astek

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Astek in September 2011.

Interview

informal phone interview which took around 35 minutes.
    The interviewer reviewed my CV and academic background, putting a lot of focus on certifications/qualifications.
    Grades (GPA) are seriously taken into account.
    I was under the impression a 3.0 GPA is required.
    Much emphasis is put on programming experience, especially non-academic related.

This review was followed by some technical questions, most were algorithmic related.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astek (Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)) in July 2018.

Interview

it was good. followed by technical test java, c#,sql and general questions. give your best. go through with this progamming language. present yourself good. brush up with new advance technology adds benefit to profile though.

Trainee Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Astek (Quatre Bornes (Mauritius)) in June 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call. I went to the test. I selected the languages i want to do . I passed the test. I was then called by the technical director. The latter asked me lots of questions. Afterward, I went to talk to the director of AStek.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astek (Nice (France)) in July 2016.

Interview

Call from HR, no technical details provided, only questions over the availability
    Call from Business Manager, suggestions in how to be prepared to meet Astek client
    Meet Astek client, easy chat about the business of the company and personal motivations

Hint: well negotiate salary at the beginning

Software Developer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Astek (Rome (Italy)).

Interview

they contacted me by email and then called me by phone. They asked me some questions about my current position and experiences, why i wanted to change my job and if i was ready to move to France. then, the interviewer asked me some technical questions about core Java and oop principles.

Interview Questions

• What are the main features of Java Language, OOP?
      What is Garbage collector, and JVM?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astek.

Interview

Interview was done on the phone and at HQ. First with Astek Sud Est then with the client (Amadeus). Simple questions about yourself then technical questions to evaluate you before hand before bringing you to the client.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 round with two managers, present about the work path. Some facile question about C++, OOP and Database. I have 4 years of experience so they ask not many questions.

Implementation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Villeneuve-Loubet (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astek (Villeneuve-Loubet (France)) in October 2017.

Interview

Hiring flow is easy and fast, I went under three different interviews, (standard ones with consulting companies): one with my manager, and two with the team and senior managers on customer's side.

IT Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astek (Warsaw (Poland)) in March 2019.

Interview

The whole process was very profesional until moment that company decided to go with other candidates(probably). i took a part of 3 steps of interview, after a month still no update where it was promiced to deliver in 2-3 days from last meeting.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Astek.

Interview

Ils m'ont appelé pour savoir ce que je cherchais. Après deux entretiens de 20min au téléphone j'ai eu une offre. Comment peut-on recruter quelqu'un en CDI en seulement 40min de téléphone? A croire qu'ils ne s'intéressent pas à l'humain, veulent juste du personnel pour grossir leur effectif et qu'on est juste des numéros...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.