Astek Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Astek Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Astek

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 round with two managers, present about the work path. Some facile question about C++, OOP and Database. I have 4 years of experience so they ask not many questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Astek

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astek (Paris (France)) in January 2018.

Interview

Apply on the Website, and you'll get an answer within the hour.
    They contact by phone or Email to schedule a proper meeting. First by phone with the technical manager then with the Human resources. And as always a final in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the programming language you're more comfortable with ?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astek.

Interview

Interview was done on the phone and at HQ. First with Astek Sud Est then with the client (Amadeus). Simple questions about yourself then technical questions to evaluate you before hand before bringing you to the client.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Astek in September 2011.

Interview

informal phone interview which took around 35 minutes.
    The interviewer reviewed my CV and academic background, putting a lot of focus on certifications/qualifications.
    Grades (GPA) are seriously taken into account.
    I was under the impression a 3.0 GPA is required.
    Much emphasis is put on programming experience, especially non-academic related.

This review was followed by some technical questions, most were algorithmic related.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.