Atos-Syntel Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Mettle aptitude test
Technical aptitude based on dbs and Java
Coding round -Solve algorithm which is displayed on a pc and in group ur are suppose to analyse the code and get the right algorithm , Write a basic Java program which is asked .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

First was aptitude which was 90 ques for 60 min, it was easy but time management is important. After that is technical test which consists of networking, operating systems and programming languages questions. Then is Hackathon .It is a group activity of 4-5 members.And then is HR round.

Interview Questions

• About project? SQL queries? Joins? OOPs ?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel.

Interview

First they took aptitude test. Once you clear the aptitude test than there was 2 round of interview they took. It was one on one interview and duration was around 20-30 minutes. After that they took 3 weeks to confirm my selection and gave me offer letter.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the mutual funds and some other financial concept.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Airoli (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I gave interview in September2017 walk-ins. There are 4 rounds.
    1.Introduction round- you will be asked to introduce abt yourself as well as give a speech on any financial topic of your choice.
    2. Written test- letter writing
    3. Hr round
    4. Option round.

Interview Questions

• 1.Are you comfortable with shifts?
      2. They would ask all personal details like where you stay? Etc   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a initial aptitude test and essay writing test. Thereafter there were technical rounds and finally the HR round. The process started at around 10 in the morning and I reached back home at 10 in the night again.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Phases in clinical trial and the essential documents.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic Screening round followed by written test and HR round then final round was operational round , it consists of two managers probably sometimes only one manager interview helds atlest 20 mints

Associate Interview

Interview

they had email process, aptitude round, hr round, personal round . once u clear aptitude test you have the chances of get selected..so prepare yourself very calmly . no issues in the interview selection process. you have to plan your schedules accordingly because it will took entire day if u cross all the rounds. and one thing if they ask about your willingness to work in night shifts, say yes.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They will first ask about the shifts that you want to work with.. Those who said that they are not willing to work in night shift they directly gone.. U then have to asnswer their questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

Interview

Good interview process. Same as it is conducted in other companies as well. Interview was very easy. Asked about previous work experience. Educational background was asked as in other interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Airoli (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Hi friends, I am Jayesh Thorat. I got interview call in syntel as a post of Associate. They are conducted my interview in 26/11/2015.
    Basically there are 5 round of Interview
    1. Round 1st - Free Speech Round (Introduce Yourself in front of Everyone)
    2. Second Round - Easy Writing ("Advantage Of Investment") - Current fixed topic for Airoli Branch
    3. Aptitude Test - 60 Q in 30 min ( I got 'B' Set of paper) Paper is divided in 3 parts ( English, Maths, Reasoning.) Easy anyone can easily crack
    4. HR round - Question is related to your previous job related?. Salary, Night Shift
    Question -
    1. Tell me about yourself?
    2. Tell me about your previous company experience?
    3. Why you want to leave this company?
    4. You are ok with night shift bases on US?
    5. What is your salary expectation?
    6. 10,000 is how much percentage of 0.5% = (Answer = 50)

5. Round 5 is Technical
    1. Tell me bout yourself?
    2. You know about Financial Market?
    3. Tell me about financial instruments?
    4. What is capital market ?
    5. What is Primary market?
    6. What is Secondary market?
    7. What is mutual fund?
    8. What is derivative?
    9. Tell me about Corporate Action?
    10. What is deference between Cash Dividend and Stock Dividend.
    11. What is deference between Future market and Forward Market
    12. Tell me about the golden rules of the accounting?
    13. If i hire you? how many year you stay with us?
    14. Tell about favorite sports? i answer cricket, manager told me say about sachin tendulkar in 2 min ? - I explain
    15. What is bond?

I got job but i am not joint because of low package?
    This is helpful for fresher if they want to work in syntel..
    All the Best..

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.