Atos-Syntel Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Atos-Syntel Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Atos-Syntel

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Online Test, HR interview & Technical round

Interview Questions

• What are the different types of mutual funds   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Atos-Syntel

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Airoli (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Hi friends, I am Jayesh Thorat. I got interview call in syntel as a post of Associate. They are conducted my interview in 26/11/2015.
    Basically there are 5 round of Interview
    1. Round 1st - Free Speech Round (Introduce Yourself in front of Everyone)
    2. Second Round - Easy Writing ("Advantage Of Investment") - Current fixed topic for Airoli Branch
    3. Aptitude Test - 60 Q in 30 min ( I got 'B' Set of paper) Paper is divided in 3 parts ( English, Maths, Reasoning.) Easy anyone can easily crack
    4. HR round - Question is related to your previous job related?. Salary, Night Shift
    Question -
    1. Tell me about yourself?
    2. Tell me about your previous company experience?
    3. Why you want to leave this company?
    4. You are ok with night shift bases on US?
    5. What is your salary expectation?
    6. 10,000 is how much percentage of 0.5% = (Answer = 50)

5. Round 5 is Technical
    1. Tell me bout yourself?
    2. You know about Financial Market?
    3. Tell me about financial instruments?
    4. What is capital market ?
    5. What is Primary market?
    6. What is Secondary market?
    7. What is mutual fund?
    8. What is derivative?
    9. Tell me about Corporate Action?
    10. What is deference between Cash Dividend and Stock Dividend.
    11. What is deference between Future market and Forward Market
    12. Tell me about the golden rules of the accounting?
    13. If i hire you? how many year you stay with us?
    14. Tell about favorite sports? i answer cricket, manager told me say about sachin tendulkar in 2 min ? - I explain
    15. What is bond?

I got job but i am not joint because of low package?
    This is helpful for fresher if they want to work in syntel..
    All the Best..

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Actually I joined the Company through Campus Interview. The interview comprises of three phases , Aptitude, Technical Interview & HR Interview. But for me it was like both the interviews are more like HR interviews, didn't get any technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They will first ask about the shifts that you want to work with.. Those who said that they are not willing to work in night shift they directly gone.. U then have to asnswer their questions.

Application

Interview

Good interview process. Same as it is conducted in other companies as well. Interview was very easy. Asked about previous work experience. Educational background was asked as in other interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

First was aptitude which was 90 ques for 60 min, it was easy but time management is important. After that is technical test which consists of networking, operating systems and programming languages questions. Then is Hackathon .It is a group activity of 4-5 members.And then is HR round.

Interview Questions

• About project? SQL queries? Joins? OOPs ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Basic Screening round followed by written test and HR round then final round was operational round , it consists of two managers probably sometimes only one manager interview helds atlest 20 mints

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Airoli (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There are three four rounds
    Free speech round
    Letter writting
    HR Round
    Manager Round
    Once you are selected you will get an document list which should be carried when our documentation date has been fixed by the HR.

Interview Questions

• Why do we hire you for these company?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Mettle aptitude test
    Technical aptitude based on dbs and Java
    Coding round -Solve algorithm which is displayed on a pc and in group ur are suppose to analyse the code and get the right algorithm , Write a basic Java program which is asked .

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a initial aptitude test and essay writing test. Thereafter there were technical rounds and finally the HR round. The process started at around 10 in the morning and I reached back home at 10 in the night again.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Phases in clinical trial and the essential documents.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.