BD Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BD Interview Questions

Interviews at BD

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

First you do a phone interview with HR then the hiring manager who is the VP of the division. Once you pass, they invite you in for an in person interview with the hiring manager and HR. After that they may do a phone interview with another national sales manager.

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

cleaning changing running pulling opening closing directing pushing wiring clamping changing organize prioritize break pull push open close clear done complete start finish fill unload clean clearing scoop throw list

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BD (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

Long interviews first with HR technical, second with hiring manager then 1 hour panel zoom interviews then 45 minutes with procurement manager and finally with hiring manager with director manager hammering with many questions details and you must impressed them! I sent them thanks letters and no acknowledgement from any of them matter of fact they ghosted me.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, went through two rounds of interviews. Company have multiple recruiter messaging you during the interview scheduling and was confusing. After 2 rounds, they ghosted. Very unprofessional for a company I've never heard of before.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions related to the field like your experiences in <insert skills>.   Answer Question

HR Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BD (Newark, NJ (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and set up interviews quickly through video / online due to covid. The access was quick and easy. I spoke with 2 VP's that were the hiring managers due to a dual reporting structure for the available role.

Interview Questions

• It was a conversational interview with no specific structured questions.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

General questions about my research lab, product development and design projects, previous work experiences, and mentorship. There were 4 different interviewers and the interview lasted for 2 hours total. The interviewers were all very nice. I heard back from the team about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• You think the sky is blue and I think the sky is purple, how do you convince me that the sky is blue?   Answer Question

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BD in November 2020.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was very organized and I was kept informed of the next steps. My first interview was with the hiring manager for the role. I was then moved on to the final round of interviews, which consisted of 4 additional interviews total. The process took about 4 weeks. About two weeks after my last interview, I was contacted by the hiring manager who informed me that they decided to pursue another candidate for the role. The hiring manager offered to provide me with additional feedback to help me in future available positions at the company.

Interview Questions

• How would one of your coworkers best describe you?   1 Answer

Procurement Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BD.

Interview

There were 2 rounds both 30 minutes each. First round was with a procurement manager and the next round was with recent college grads. They were all super nice, and it was mostly behavioral questions. Good conversations all around.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a conflict on your team, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

EDGE Summer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BD in November 2020.

Interview

A few weeks after I applied for the position, I was sent an email invitation to complete an online interview through Sonru software. It had pretty standard behavioral and personality questions.

Engineering Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BD in November 2020.

Interview

The first round was a hirevue, straightforward; the second round was a behavioral with two current EDP's, and the final round was a Super Day with 9 interviewers (30 mins each)

CIP Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BD in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process was thorough, meeting with members of the Woburn, MA and Warwick RI site. RI is where the corporate headquarters is, and is very convenient if you are able to drive down to take advantage of their courses they offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in a team? How does soap work? What would you do to validate a test method to be put into production?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.