BPS World Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BPS World Interview Questions

Interviews at BPS World

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPS World.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn , application was quick & user friendly. First contact was with a recruiter who was polite. The process went just as it was stated. Onboarding process was well thought out and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Was I just looking for a job because I needed any job or was I looking for the perfect fit   2 Answers

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BPS World (Maidenhead, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I met Rich for a coffee initially to gain an understanding of what BPS were looking for. The work life balance was the key selling point from that conversation. I submitted my CV and completed the online assessment. Had a first stage interview with Kelly and Andy which was challenging but very enjoyable. A little bit of delay between my first and second interview but I understood the reasons why. I completed a final stage interview with Simon and accepted the offer the same evening.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions around commitment and job hopping previously   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BPS World (Maidenhead, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. I went in via an employee referral and there was potential to be considered for other roles within the business which is why my interview process was 3 stages. I had feedback within a couple of weeks.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BPS World (Maidenhead, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied directly online and also sent an email directly to the internal recruiter to express my interest in the role. I was invited to an initial telephone interview and then invited in for a face to face. I then had a second face to face within one week in which I was required to complete an online skills, reasoning and personality test.

Interview Questions

• What is it about engineering that you like?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BPS World (Maidenhead, England) in January 2018.

Interview

The initial conversation with internal HR was extremely helpful as it gave me a better insight into the role and the core values and objectives of BPS World as an organisation. My interview with the Head of Marketing was a transparent discussion of what the role entailed, the progression opportunities and about the company's culture as a whole - a refreshing change of pace in comparison to most interview processes.

Recruitment Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BPS World (Belgrade (Serbia)).

Interview

I was referred internally and interviewed by my office CEO, Business Developer and Head of Operations. The whole process lasted for a month, but it would last even shorter if I wasn't abroad at the moment. I had a Skype interview with CEO first and then the group interview. I was absent from the country when I started the selection process, and they still managed to accommodate my interview, which was very professional.

Interview Questions

• What experiences in the past would help me to do this job successfully?   1 Answer

Apprentice Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BPS World (Maidenhead, England) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fun. We all were immediately put at ease by all staff members. The whole day was well structured and we were always doing something. We had the chance to speak to other apprentices that started at the beginning of the year which gave us a clear idea of what we would do on a day to day basis and how they felt and managed at the beginning.

Interview Questions

• How would i interpret my skills that i used at my present work into this apprenticeship.   1 Answer

BPS World Response

16 Aug 2018 – Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you so much for your Interview feedback! We're glad you enjoyed the process - welcome to the BPS team :)

Office Executive/PA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BPS World (Maidenhead, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone call from their internal HR. It was a conversation to understand what I was looking for and give me more information about the company. The person I spoke to was extremely professional and dedicated compared to many recruitment consultants I was dealing with. I was then invited to meet with one of the directors in their Maidenhead office. It felt really natural, an honest and open discussion where I was able to ask many questions. I left with a very good understanding of the role and the business. Following that interview, I was sent a few tests to complete (skills, personality). No catch. The last interview was with their CEO. Again, it was an open conversation where we ask each other questions, talk about the business, the values, any concerns we had. The CEO was really approachable, honest and direct. A great interview process overall where I truly felt as "a human being" rather than another number.

Interview Questions

• Who has been your favourite manager and why?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.