Bain & Company Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,029 of over 2,029.0 interviews

Consulting

1y

works at

Bain & Company

WFH Home office setup stipend - How are your companies doing it? I know BCG gvae $250 and Bain monitor/keyboard + $150 for ergonomics, curious about other consulting firms

1,047

266 Comments

Join the conversation on

Bain & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

I had a positive experience. There are two rounds. For the first round, there were two cases with two consultants from the local office you applied to. Market sizing and Private Equity

Interview Questions
  • Market Sizing and Private Equity
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

Multi Interviews ranging from 1-3 hours each, had total 8 hours of interviews, Case Style plus behavioral, Rigorous but can be managed with prep and time. Definitely do case prep before and if on zoom make sure all tech is working.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo)

Interview

Processo seletivo especial apenas para AC depois de ter participado de 2 GMATs (no início e no fim de 2021). Foram duas entrevistas no first (padrão) e três no final (não é tão comum). O PS da Bain foi o que tive a melhor experiência dentre consultorias que participei, entrevistadores me deixaram muito a vontade, totalmente de acordo com o que foi apresentado: "queremos ver o candidato em seu melhor".

Interview Questions
  • Dois cases de varejo no first round: o primeiro de cosméticos e o segundo, supermercados. No final foram duas entrevistas com números apenas.

Bain & Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

Two cases no behavioral interviews. None of the applicants from my school got to second round. One case is open ended which is harder to answer. The other one is the more traditional format

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

The set up was two case interviews, no behavioral component. They did not ask any personal questions and the cases were back to back. Mine was virtual and over zoom.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

First round interview: started off in a Zoom meeting, then was sent to Breakout Room #1 with first AC to run the first 30 minute case. After 30 mins, sent back to main meeting to interview for Second 30 min case with second AC. Time at the end for questions if you finish the case in time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself (but for first round, this was short as behavioural section is in second round)

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

Fun, difficult but fair interview process with senior managers and partners. Mostly chit chat and then go into case studies. Need to know structured approach to discuss business problems, do math on the fly and present solutions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

For me, it was resume drop, the first round of two case interviews, second round with a managing partner. However, from what I heard from my friend is that you should expect a written test about your basic cognitive abilities.

Interview Questions
  • I had 30mins back to back interview, a simple case interview. I think both profitabilities. All the behaviorals are on the interview with a partner.

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

After submitting a resume and cover letter, first round consisted of 2 30 minute case interviews with Managers. Did not make it to the second round. The cases were to be expected but had difficult math

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bain & Company

Application

I interviewed at Bain & Company

Interview

It was a really seamless process. There were 3 rounds. One for market sizing. Then, came a case study round and concluded with an HR round. It was overall a medium difficulty interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,029 Interviews