Bain & Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Bain & Company

1,540 Interview Reviews

3.6

Consulting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

First round was two case interviews that happened back to back. The cases each lasted around 30 minutes. Before the case, the interviewers asked questions like why do you want to do consulting and why do you want to work at Bain?

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

Case Interview + Behavioral Interview, the interviewer was super helpful and did their best to help give tips + hints when stuck during the case. The behavioral section was unstructured, just a general conversation which was more difficult because there was less of a q&a

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

Zoom interview, 2 30 minute cases with two current associates. It was fairly straightforward, and the cases weren't easy but not exceptionally difficult either. The Zoom format made some parts easier, although I had issues with connectivity that made it a bit less smooth.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

The first round was two case interviews, each of which were pretty difficult. Not much guidance from the interviewers. There were no behavioral questions at all, just straight to the case. One of the interviewers was very kind and made the interviewee feel comfortable; the other clearly tried to intimidate the interviewee and throw them off their game.

Interview Questions

• Had to analyze many charts and graphs (more challenging than you'd think)   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

It was a first round interview for the Bain summer internship. There were two cases by two different associates. They were both relatively easy market sizing questions with minimal fit interview questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews with 2 cases during each process. All cases were fairly standard and were not very in-depth but more so just how you thought about problems. Final round of interviews were with partners in the NYC office

Associate Consultant Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

Straightforward-- they told me 5 days in advance to schedule an interview slot. It was done through zoom rooms with 3 or 4 other participants, but we split into breakout rooms for the actual cases.

Interview Questions

• 2 case interviews, very standard 4 or 5 question format, exactly like the ones on their website.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

1st round had 2 thirty minute cases
    2nd round had 2 forty five minute cases
    Everyone was very nice and helpful throughout the process. It seems like a great and friendly place to work. Took about a week to hear back

Interview Questions

• typical case interview with a small behavioral component   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

First round was just two cases that were more involved than the practice interview cases on their site. The interviewer will move you along so you don't have to worry about the time.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bain & Company.

Interview

I did a first round interview. Process consisted of two 30 minute case interviews. There were no behavioral questions beyond "tell me a bit about yourself." The interviewers were very nice and did their best to guide you through the process. I was passed on to the second round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.