Balfour Beatty Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Balfour Beatty Interview Questions

Updated 15 Dec 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty in May 2017.

Interview

Simple phone interview. Asked about previous experience and why I would be good for the job. Hired by the end of the same week. Too easy for unqualified applicants. No real requirements.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty.

Interview

Search for position on website and apply online. Have initial Interview with property manager. If called back, Have a follow up interview with regional/corporate employee. Complete drug test and background check. Overall, fairly easy interview process with the proper checks and balances.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work experience help you in this role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't anything to negotiate.

Resident Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheppard AFB, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Sheppard AFB, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very easy. I came in and they asked about experience. They also answered a lot of my questions. I was comfortable. I did not feel like they had better things to be doing. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever used Yardi before   1 Answer

Senior Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was initially by phone. Then I was brought in to meet supervisor, and incumbent employee holding the position. Expectations of the position were misleading, and supervision described was not that which is administered. Supervision was assigned to a person in a lateral position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience.   1 Answer

Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Went to their booth at the career fair and found them very friendly and easy to talk to. Got a call back a week later because they like my resume and had an interview over the phone. Was very relaxed, and somewhat easy, ended up getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, why do you want to work for us, standard questions nothing too hard   Answer Question

Resident Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Stewart, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Fort Stewart, GA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was an nterview,l. You are sent to a local doctors office for drug testing where they literally watch you pre. Then if all goes well you are hired on, like me!

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty.

Interview

Was brought into the backroom and interviewed by the chief estimater whome I never worked for. He was very coordial but didn't seem to know much about the operations side of the business. I think I was originally being brought in for one position but was a better fit for another.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experience, etc. Nothing crazy or out of left field   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn State University, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Penn State University, PA (US)).

Interview

A series of interviews, in which was an individualized interview one on one. Based on the performance or candidate's potential, the first interview would lead to a second interview. However, this was with two interviewers and a little more in depth. Overall very productive and effective.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty.

Interview

There was none. They needed a lifeguard and hired me by call, after I filled out an online application then I went in. You will need to have a drug test, and consent for a background check. I worked on an Air Force base too. The salary is really good at 11$ per hour. Laid back, never had a problem with the direct deposit.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Balfour Beatty (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Actually was a good interview. 1St. interview was with the Company Project Manager and the second
    interview was with the company Director of Operations. It had taken two weeks to decide on who was going to have this position, but since I had over 30 years of experience it wasn't too difficult to decide whom this was going to be. I was awarded this position after the second interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.