Barrhead Travel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Social Media Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barrhead Travel (Glasgow, Scotland).

Interview

It was a quick process, in which there was lots of communication and I was consistently updated on the process of my application. The interview was informative and pleasant, the interviewer was genuinely interested in finding out what you would bring to the team and your strengths!

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barrhead Travel (Glasgow, Scotland) in July 2018.

Interview

Basic interview questions about experience, values & why suitable for the job. Some questions on Travel, where certain places are. Quick maths question in middle of interview about working out customer discount . Also asked to sell a pen to interviewer

Management Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barrhead Travel (Glasgow, Scotland) in March 2017.

Interview

2 stage interview. One with the Fianance Manager and one of the owners. Second interview with same Finance Manager and the other owner. Questions included asking if I was married and if I had any kids. When I said no the reply was “you will”. Didn’t get it.

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barrhead Travel (Glasgow, Scotland) in August 2015.

Interview

Technical development test and interview. Followed by telephone interview with a technical specialist unable to attend at interview stage. Salary negotiations between company and recruitment agency. Job offer subject to references being checked.

Interview Questions

• Open ended questions about work and personal interests outside work   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Barrhead Travel (Glasgow, Scotland) in April 2016.

Interview

When can you start as they are desperate for staff ! Very high turnover of staff for a reason ! Terrible company who treat staff very unfairly ! Only a matter of time before they have no1 left

HR Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barrhead Travel.

Interview

Applied through recruitment company. I was asked illegal questions such as "are you or have you been pregnant in the last 6 months". This on itself made me lose interest in working for this company.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.