Bayer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bayer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bayer

Interview

Talk with the field researcher and see if it's something you want to do. Not much pressure and since this is a "part-time" position, there isn't much formality with it.

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked on equipment?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Relaxed and comfortable. Some questions were difficult but most standard. Work style, reactions to situations, interpersonal relationships. Interviewers were supportive during the process and communication of process and expected timeline was well established.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a circumstance in which you have difficulty working with a colleague.   Answer Question

Engineering Coop Interview

Interview

It was just a one on one info session, but it was a very good conversation. I would recommend it to anyone, and it provided very valuable information. Just a simple quesiton and answer sesion with an elevator pitch

Site Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

3 panels of 2-3 individuals using a very intense behavioral based interview format with lots of follow up questions. The interviewers were friendly, but the overall interview process took 4-5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that something did not go your way?   Answer Question

Analytical Development Scientist Interview

Interview

The process was fairly average. I applied online and was given a pre-interview screeing. Then I was interviewed by two supervisors. They were very kind but kept asking too many questions.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer (Kansas City, MO (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview lasted about an hour, with the lab manager as well as a technical specialist informing me on the day to day duties as well as asking me questions about myself and my experience

Interview Questions

• They asked about a time when I disagreed with a coworker, and how I navigated the situation successfully.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Interview

Bayer has two rounds of interview. Different with all the other companies that I have interviewed, Bayer arranged a group interview and asked me to give a research presentation first. It seems more like an academic interview for an assistant professor. All the colleagues are nice talking. And I really enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• There are a couple scientific questions. The others are common interview questions, like have you failed before, how did you handle the situation. I don't remember the exact words now.   Answer Question

Field Agronomist Interview

Interview

It was great experience. First I had a phone interview along will share my professional and personal experiences. The second interview was virtual where I answered questions, and talked about myself.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had a situations and how did resolve it?   Answer Question

Associate Manager, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bayer (Whippany, NJ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process entailed 3 rounds - 1 with hiring manager, 1 with team lead, 1 panel interview with team members.

Team members were great and I enjoyed speaking with all of them. Very friendly and candid. My negative review is only for HR and the way she handled the process. She was slow to respond, unavailable to answer questions, untransparent and treated the candidate like nobody.

I applied to company not only for the position and the brand recognition but because I aligned with their core principles - LIFE. Unfortunately, they couldn't live up to some of their own values such as "Build trust and be inclusive". They made a phone offer >> I tried to negotiate >> They rescinded the offer and did not provide any specific reasons despite follow-ups.

In summary, yes companies can absolutely do what Bayer did, but do it in a respectable manner. The candidate does deserve to know what happened after he/she invested so much time going through the process. At very least, the candidate needs closure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to take this position up
      Why are you looking to leave
      Tell me about your experience   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bayer (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Typical interview with associates in the current position. I was asked 6 behavioral based interview questions and was followed up with a second interview 2 weeks later. I heard back within a week and did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you failed and had to overcome that failure?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.