BioSITE Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BioSITE Systems

Senior Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bruton, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BioSITE Systems (Bruton, England) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy spending lots of time with recruiters before getting through to the interview stage. The recruiters conduct a pre-interview to ensure you're right for the role before handing the process over to the internal team.

The interview seemed fairly normal and a technical test was requested after the interview stage but upon completing this, the company ghosted me.
    The technical test wasn't reviewed for 2 weeks (visible through my github account) which shows either a lack of care or that the team are too busy to be effectively hiring.

No contact was made after the project had been reviewed either (at this point the company have ghosted me for a month). Very disappointing, candidates should never be ghosted, but especially not post interview whether an offer is on the table or not.

Taking 2 weeks to review a technical test is unacceptable and ignoring your candidates is rude (Which applies both to biosite and their chosen recruiters).

Interview Questions

• N/a (the response took so long I've forgotten the questions).   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BioSITE Systems.

Interview

the manager met me at a park to conduct the interview,
    he looked rough. He seems like he did not care about the company he was representing. he did not ask for documents just how soon can you start, they told me to say have been working for them for a year even though I did not. my line manager was an alcoholic so she was useless. manager was bit of a bully too.

Interview Questions

• when can you start no training no document till way later.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.