Biogen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Biogen

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Associate Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen (Cambridge, MA (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

I received an email from the recruiter 1 month after I applied for the position on Biogen website. I had a brief phone call with the hiring manager to discuss about the relevant experience and skills that I have. Few questions about my future and visa sponsorship in the future.
    After 3 weeks I had a panel interview with the team members for 30 minutes each via Teams. The questions were mainly based on my previous experience and aptitude. Two days later I received a positive response from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do you think if you are a good fit for this job?
      2) Any experience with a difficult co-worker?
      3) How do you contradict your colleagues when you know they are making a mistake?
      4) What is your future goal?
      5) How do you feel about switching in between the tasks?
      6) What is your understanding about the industry workflow?   Answer Question

Scientist I-II Interview

Interview

Very organized, timely and honest. The initial HR/recruiter discussion was open and informative, and the group interview was similarly comfortable but appropriately challenging. Got a good sense of what the group and job entail. Despite having to schedule during 2020, the process was very smooth.

Sr. Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The process was well facilitated and the whole team kept really good communication. I was really delighted to interview with the team and people sounded warm, welcoming and professional. I am really looking forward to working with this team.

Interview Questions

• 1. How my skills sets would be a great fit for JD.
      2. Specific questions on some of the required skills and how I would address them   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

About a month after applying through website, I got a chance for HR phone interview to be asked general questions. Then I had another interview by team member. Asked more detailed questions on Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Describe your self. Why are you looking for new opportunities? standard interview questions.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

First, I applied directly on their website and then was contacted by the recruiter to set up a 45 minute phone call with the manager for the position. The manager mainly asked about my past experiences and why I wanted to work for Biogen.

Grants Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

I've never left a review on here, but I just keep thinking about the rude phone screen I had with HR. My original interview was postponed 30 minutes before it was set to start because the screener was ill (ok not a problem), but when it was rescheduled, this person spent the first 10 minutes telling me about their medical issues (?!) before getting to the interview part. In the background, I could hear them cooking breakfast and making food for the dog while "listening" to me. The screener said they would get back to me about next steps "by Monday at the absolute latest" and then even after following up, I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• What should be my elevator pitch to the hiring manager about you?   Answer Question

Patient Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

I interviewed, spoke with recruiter. Heard back weeks later after I emailed them. Then waited over a month to schedule the zoom interview. That was about an hour long. I did not hear back until I myself reached out to recruiter. The recruiter told me they went with someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had a disagreement with a coworker because of issues like LGBT, race, religion, etc.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone screen first. This is the only part of the interview process I have completed thus far. With Covid restrictions and the molecule being under review by the FDA, the process has understandably been lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Sales rankings for past 5 years   1 Answer

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen.

Interview

3 interview process. Phone interview and two zoom interviews. Made it through to the third round and still haven't heard anything for the past 5 months. I enjoyed everyone who I had the chance to interview with. I just wish the hiring managers would communicate on a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were put in an ethical dilemma where you had to make a tough decision.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biogen (Cambridge, MA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The process was very quick and apt! In 3 days the decision was final. They asked me to prepare a presentation of my previous experience on NLP and present it

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on my resume. They asked me about my previous experiences where I had used NLP.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.