Brightside Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brightside

Brightside

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brightside

Interview

Process from application to interview was quick. Took a while to make the verbal offer but appreciate this is sometimes unavoidable and I was kept updated throughout the process. Interviewer was very friendly and gave a good insight into culture of the business. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Key skills and experience you can bring to the role
    Answer Question

Brightside

Application

I interviewed at Brightside

Interview

Application, phone call and face to face. Very quick to respond when I put the application in and the turn around for me was about 10 days from when I applied to being offered a job. Desperate to get buns on seats

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brightside (Bristol, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Both interviews were about half an hour and mostly involved walking through my CV, my experience in programming and general work experience. Also, we discussed the insurance industry and the pricing analyst role.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think the costs are that we as an insurance broker have to cover
  • Tell us something you're proud of

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Brightside (Southampton, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

The process was very quick! Within a week of my application I had received a call from Richie in HR, completed a video interview (recording not live) and had a face to face interview. Richie was absolutely lovely making sure I knew that I could call him at any point if I had any questions. He also called to wish me good luck on the day of my interview and called again after to find out how I thought it had gone. He then called again later that day to offer my the job! The video interview was a bit cringy but it's only a few questions and you're done with it! The whole process seemed so simple and smooth, I've no doubt most of that was down to Richie. It was almost like he was there holding your hand through it all!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightside (Bristol, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

There was an initial phone interview then a face to face interview. Before the face to face interview I was fully briefed on what to expect. I was sent an email confirming the interview with some more useful information about preparing for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brightside

Application

I interviewed at Brightside

Interview

The interview process can be different depending on the role being recruited which can then cause confusion and inconsistency. I believe there is work to be done on the process that would help the candidate journey

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightside (Bristol, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

The HR person was really helpful and explain the job really well and then talked me through the interview process. They sent me an email confirming all the details and called the day before my interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Aust, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brightside (Aust, England) in Feb 2015

Interview

I had an initial phone call from the HR team to discuss the role and what it required. Following that I went for my first interview. I had my interview with a senior Marketing Manager and someone already doing my role. I felt welcomed and at ease from the start. I then had my second interview, which i had to prepare something for, and then went through what I'd done with another senior member of the team and the initial interviewer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightside (Bristol, England) in Aug 2012

Interview

I applied through the Reed website initially. I was then contacted by phone and had a brief phone interview for the position. I then progressed onto the next stage - a face to face interview for the position. I also shadowed a current employee to get a feel for what the job would involve.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult customer over the phone?
RSS Feed</>Embed