British Red Cross Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 106 of over 106 interviews

In Person5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

British Red Cross

Application

I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

Overall positive, some automated emails and some with the program team back and forth to set it up which was a bit confusing. Interview questions as expected, some general and some technical. Friendly interviewers

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and the skills you can bring to the red cross movement
    Answer Question

British Red Cross

Application

I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

Lengthily and unclear. The online application advertised was very appealing stating full time hours and great training however upon the actual interview the post was for 7 hours only and not guranteed more

Interview Questions
  • What methods would you implement to support emotional outburst

British Red Cross

Application

I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

Very efficient and well managed. Heard frequent updates about my application. I didn’t get the role but overall a positive experience and everyone was very friendly. I would apply for another role with British Red Cross.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Red Cross

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

It was to some extent a relaxing interview that lasted for 10 minutes. The manager was very nice and asked me some basic questions such as when I was available. She recognised my personality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Red Cross

Application

I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

There was an online application form and I was then invited for an interview with two interviewers. When rejected, I was offered feedback. I felt some of the feedback was unfair as they complained I did not speak enough about my career ambitions, despite this not being mentioned in any of the interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Red Cross

Application

I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

Completed online application describing why I want to work at the Red Cross. Had an in-person interview with 2 members from HR, asked me typical interview questions. Was quite relaxed, not too daunting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

British Red Cross

Application

I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

One interview that was roughly an hour long at British Red Cross headquarters in London. There were two interviewers, one of which was the line manager. There was also a short written test at the end that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

This was a two stage interview for a new 12 month FTC role. Prior to both interviews they sent the questions over, both interviews came with a task. The first round was set for 1.5h (but took more than 2h) which included a 30min excel/sql test. There were 3 interviewers (hiring manager and two stakeholders). The next day I received an email from one of the interviewers saying they’d like to invite me to the next and last round - again a 1.5h interview with 3 interviewers (hiring manager and one stakeholder from the first round, joined by another stakeholder). In preparation they asked me to put together a presentation about a project that I was proud of/that had a lot of impact. About a week after that final interview I got an automated email telling me I was unsuccessful but with no further feedback. So after almost 4h of interviewing and several hours preparation they couldn’t even drop me a personalised note. I emailed the interviewers about this but so far nothing. Not impressed with that at all.

British Red Cross

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

I was contacted about a written task where I was asked to write a sample letter to a donor 24 hours before the interview. The interview consisted of questions followed by a discussion about the written task.

Interview Questions
  • They asked 20 questions about the skills for the role, my experience, and more specific hypothetical questions about the fundraising role

British Red Cross

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Red Cross

Interview

2 on 1 interview, they asked a series of competency based questions. They were friendly but based on their behaviour it seemed like they had already identified another candidate for the role and were simply going through the motions. Interview questions were mostly competency based, some tested the applicants knowledge of the British Red Cross activities, values etc. Anyone without prior volunteer experience would be at a distinct disadvantage

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about how you react when things don't go according to plan?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Interviews