British Red Cross Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Nov 2017

2.8

Training and Quality Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England).

Interview

Competence based interview - lots of questions requiring examples as answers. Answers and examples of questions that were asked were already in my supporting statement and cover letter do I felt as if either they hadn't read them or were asking me to repeat them!

Interview Questions

• How do you manage both internal and external stakeholders harmoniously   Answer Question

Direct Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Application, short- listed for interview. Interview and then test.

Interview was with two senior people from the same department. Neither particularly friendly. Test after 45 minutes of questions, which last 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Red Cross in October 2017.

Interview

Informal interview, lasted 35 minutes. Friendly interviewer, she made me feel at ease. In general, you are asked to talk about your experience, tested on your ability to empathise and to understand and respect the rules of the organisation.

Interview Questions

• What is confidentiality to you and how you think this applies to the role.   Answer Question
    • How do you protect yourself when dealing with stressful situations?   Answer Question

Trust and Statutory Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

It consisted of a 45 minute verbal interview and a one hour test. The test has two parts and involves analysing a spreadsheet and writing a report.
    The interview was skills and experience based

Interview Questions

• How would you steward a donor to increase gift value?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a proposal you're paticularly proud of   Answer Question

Corporate Partnership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

I went through an initial face to face interview with two employees and then two practical tasks: writing a thank you letter to a donor and completing an Excel task in 30 minutes

Restricted Fundraising Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

Interview

There are multiple stages enforce the interview online including questions, CV, education history, reasons for applying etc. The interview process was two stages: 45min-1hr competency interview and 1hr written test.

Innovation Fundraising Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British Red Cross.

Interview

Two interviews - First one based on a simple test to describe how you would innovate a product and conversation questions about 'Tell us about a time'
    Second interview with more senior team 'Tell us about a time'

Community Worker Interview

Interview

Telephone interview and then face-to-face interview. The recruitment process was efficient and quick. The team were very friendly and I would have accepted if circumstances were different. A positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What are our fundamental values and how are they reflected in your work?   Answer Question

D2D Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England).

Interview

I send the application and 1 hour later I received a call for attending an 'assessment' on the same week at the headoffice in London.

You will be placed in a room with other applicants and will be asked to present yourself, other applicants and products.

They will give some information about the job and what is expected, it's all very informal and relaxed.

Innovation Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at British Red Cross (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Once I was invited to the interview, I was asked to prepare a presentation.
    What I was not informed was that I also had a computer test. The test lasted 30 minutes and I had to prepare a letter and a Powerpoint presentation
    Then, I was interviewed by 2 people. I delivered my presentation and was asked questions about it. The interview followed with other questions relevant to the position. The interview was friendly but long.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.