Bromford Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

1. Featured Interview

People Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in May 2018.

Interview

The overall process was very robust, but that's because they want to get the right people working for the company. It was a three stage process overall, with a test, but at every stage I was made to feel that they wanted me working there and it felt very personal.
    Being totally honest, prior to the first interview, I wasn't actually sure that I wanted to work for Bromford. By the end of the process I was completely sold on the people, company, and culture. Overall a very pleasant experience that had real value for both sides.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience that you feel is relevant to this role.   Answer Question

5 Jul 2018 – Engagement Specialist

This is really useful feedback, thanks so much for sharing. Good to know that your experience was a positive one, we'll be sure to share that with the recruitment team.

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burntwood, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford (Burntwood, England).

Interview

I found the process of the interview was surprisingly quick and very well planned the questions that they asked me were very relevant to the job title i was looking for.

Interview Questions

• what is more important hobbies or the job at hand.   1 Answer

26 Jul 2017 – Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us here on Glassdoor. Sorry to hear that you were unsuccessful this time around but we'd like to wish you all the best for the future.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England).

Interview

Two very nice and relaxed face to face interviews. I was made to feel very welcome and at ease. We discussed my experience, my qualifications and how I would suit the role on offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you fit into the role and what can you offer Bromford?   Answer Question

4 Apr 2018 – Engagement Specialist

Congratulations on the new position and thank you for sharing your experiences here on Glassdoor - pleased to hear it went well.

Mid-Level Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

Interview

I recently applied for a job. The process was lengthy with 4 interviews, tests, presentations and a case study. The interviews were scheduled at very short notice which was difficult for to arrange time off work and childcare for.
    When reaching the final stage I was told i was down to the final two. I didn’t get the job, which i was of course disappointed, but accepted when they said the other candidate was stronger in certain areas.
    On the positive side, they regularly checked in during the process to see what I thought of the interviewers, the company and the role. They also gave me feedback after each interview with advice, which I found helpful.
    On the downside I feel let down in several areas. On the day of my final interview I was told that I would get an answer that day. They called later and said that I would hear the next day. Fair enough. The next day I had a call to say that they still hadn’t decided. Again fair enough. Then I waited another two days without hearing anything before I called them. Only then was I told that I hadn’t got the job. I shouldn’t have to chase to find out this information.
    Two weeks later I see that the job has been re-advertised. If I was not good enough, this should have been identified much earlier in the interview process. I should not have been interviewed four times if there was no chance of me getting the role. I feel disappointed that I have had such a poor experience for a company that prides itself in how it looks after people.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would tackle issues that they currently have.   Answer Question

9 Mar 2018 – Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We endeavour to provide the best candidate experience and we’re glad to hear that you felt you were kept informed throughout the process and given regular... More

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Had an initial telephone interview with the hiring manager followed by a face to face with two person panel a week later. Interview process was quite relaxed and had some very interesting questions.

Interview Questions

• How did I bring about change in a project? Particularly when faced with individuals who do not like change.   Answer Question

1 Mar 2018 – Engagement Specialist

Thank you for posting your feedback and many congratulations on successfully gaining a position with Bromford! Looking forward to welcoming you to the team. All the best.

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford (Telford, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was informed by telephone that I had been selected for interview.
    The interview took place at the Woodlands centre in Woodside. I was interviewed by my senior support worker and line manager. During my interview I was asked a lot of varied questioned and asked for my thoughts on the new role.

Interview Questions

• Something I was most proud of in my work role.   1 Answer

12 Sep 2018 – Engagement Specialist

Congratulations on successfully gaining a position with Bromford. Many thanks for sharing your experience with us all on here.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I had applied online, and was asked to attend an interview. On the day I had a meeting with the line manager, a colleague and a HR rep. An interview with 10 or so questions, followed by a short skills based test. The interview was fairly relaxed, though had challenging questions. I felt I could talk freely. The interviewers responded well and allowed me enough time to elaborate. I heard back from the HR rep the following day, I got the job!!!

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I remember is 'Can you think of a mistake you've made at work?'   1 Answer

14 Jun 2017 – Engagement Specialist

Thank you for posting your interview experience with us here on Glassdoor, it's great to hear that you were successful in gaining the position, congratulations! Hopefully your insight will help... More

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Well organised and a good platform to discuss my experience and expertise whist being able to ask questions about Bromford, the role, expectations of the role, and the future development of the team so see how the role could progress whilst discussing what I could bring to the team with my experience.

Interview Questions

• Bromfords DNA is in everything we do give examples of one more examples of acting within this DNA.   Answer Question

3 Jul 2017 – Engagement Specialist

We appreciate you sharing your interview experience with us, and for being so honest. It's great to hear that you were successful, welcome to the team!

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was invited to an Assesment Day which was fun and a good way to meet some of the managers and colleagues who work for Bromford, I found them all very friendly and put me at ease. The Assesment included group activities and also a brief English and Math exercise.
    Following on from this I was invited to interview, I was able to listen in on some calls which was a great way to learn more about the job itself and what is entailed.
    On a whole a very positive recruitment experience.

Interview Questions

Bromford Response

20 Nov 2017 – Engagement Specialist

Thanks for posting your assessment/interview experience here on Glassdoor, great to hear your views. Welcome to the team!

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Don't expect just a standard sit down interview if you apply for a role with Bromford, yes this happens and it is less formal than with other employers. but you'll also be asked to take part in various group activities and to talk openly about yourself, they want to get to know you and not just what it says on your CV.

Interview Questions

• The questions will depend on the specific role you apply for and your experience. If you apply for a Customer Services role expect questions around outstanding service you have personally offered and what teamwork means to you.   1 Answer

12 Sep 2018 – Engagement Specialist

This is a pretty good summary of how we approach some of our recruitment activity here at Bromford - we do tailor this though, depending on the role. Thanks for sharing.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in October 2016.

Interview

initially attended a open evening where the role was explained to me and I was given a tour of the office .A few days later I was contacted to offer an interview where I was given as written scenario with a few questions to answer and also I listened to a call where a customer had received poor customer service, this was discussed in the main interview which was conducted by 3 people; 2 from the team one of which was my manager and a HR lady . The outcome was successful and I was called by HR and offered the position which I was happy to accept .

Interview Questions

• To discuss my previous roles and provide examples of customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

faily straight forward

21 Dec 2016 – Engagement Specialist

Congratulations on successfully gaining the position you applied for, and thanks for sharing your detailed review with us, I'm sure this will be valued by others looking to join Bromford too.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.