Bromford Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

People Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in May 2018.

Interview

The overall process was very robust, but that's because they want to get the right people working for the company. It was a three stage process overall, with a test, but at every stage I was made to feel that they wanted me working there and it felt very personal.
    Being totally honest, prior to the first interview, I wasn't actually sure that I wanted to work for Bromford. By the end of the process I was completely sold on the people, company, and culture. Overall a very pleasant experience that had real value for both sides.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience that you feel is relevant to this role.   3 Answers

5 Jul 2018 – Engagement Specialist

This is really useful feedback, thanks so much for sharing. Good to know that your experience was a positive one, we'll be sure to share that with the recruitment team.

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burntwood, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford (Burntwood, England).

Interview

I found the process of the interview was surprisingly quick and very well planned the questions that they asked me were very relevant to the job title i was looking for.

Interview Questions

• what is more important hobbies or the job at hand.   1 Answer

26 Jul 2017 – Engagement Specialist

Thank you for sharing your interview experience with us here on Glassdoor. Sorry to hear that you were unsuccessful this time around but we'd like to wish you all the best for the future.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Had an initial telephone interview with the hiring manager followed by a face to face with two person panel a week later. Interview process was quite relaxed and had some very interesting questions.

Interview Questions

• How did I bring about change in a project? Particularly when faced with individuals who do not like change.   Answer Question

1 Mar 2018 – Engagement Specialist

Thank you for posting your feedback and many congratulations on successfully gaining a position with Bromford! Looking forward to welcoming you to the team. All the best.

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford (Telford, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I was informed by telephone that I had been selected for interview.
    The interview took place at the Woodlands centre in Woodside. I was interviewed by my senior support worker and line manager. During my interview I was asked a lot of varied questioned and asked for my thoughts on the new role.

Interview Questions

• Something I was most proud of in my work role.   1 Answer

12 Sep 2018 – Engagement Specialist

Congratulations on successfully gaining a position with Bromford. Many thanks for sharing your experience with us all on here.

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I had applied online, and was asked to attend an interview. On the day I had a meeting with the line manager, a colleague and a HR rep. An interview with 10 or so questions, followed by a short skills based test. The interview was fairly relaxed, though had challenging questions. I felt I could talk freely. The interviewers responded well and allowed me enough time to elaborate. I heard back from the HR rep the following day, I got the job!!!

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I remember is 'Can you think of a mistake you've made at work?'   1 Answer

14 Jun 2017 – Engagement Specialist

Thank you for posting your interview experience with us here on Glassdoor, it's great to hear that you were successful in gaining the position, congratulations! Hopefully your insight will help... More

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in September 2018.

Interview

First interview went through my CV and I was asked a lot of competency questions. Both interviewers were friendly and I felt at ease and able to answer the questions. The second interview was with a more senior manager and I was given a task to give recommendations after being given a list of relevant information on an excel spreadsheet. I was not told there would be a test so I did get very nervous and my mind went blank. I then felt quite anxious in the 2nd half of the interview. Unfortunately I didn’t get the role but I have been informed that I have been placed in the talent pool as they felt I was the right fit for the business however they chose someone with more relevant sector experience. They seem like a really good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• How could a colleague tell if I was having a good/bad day?   1 Answer

14 Nov 2018 – Engagement Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Sorry to hear that you were unsuccessful on this occasion but let's hope we can match you with a number opportunity in the future.... More

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Well organised and a good platform to discuss my experience and expertise whist being able to ask questions about Bromford, the role, expectations of the role, and the future development of the team so see how the role could progress whilst discussing what I could bring to the team with my experience.

Interview Questions

• Bromfords DNA is in everything we do give examples of one more examples of acting within this DNA.   Answer Question

3 Jul 2017 – Engagement Specialist

We appreciate you sharing your interview experience with us, and for being so honest. It's great to hear that you were successful, welcome to the team!

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stourport-on-Severn, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford (Stourport-on-Severn, England) in May 2018.

Interview

My interview experience was very relaxed and informal.Everyone who was involved in my recruitment was really friendly and helpful and instantly made me feel part of the team.I left the interview feeling very positive about the whole experience.

Interview Questions

Bromford Response

12 Sep 2018 – Engagement Specialist

This is really good to hear, glad your experience was a positive one. All the very best in your new role.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford.

Interview

Efficient ,good communication. Fair description of role on offer.
    Friendly and fairly laid back. No thumb screws just smiles all round. Attended 2 different occasions both within days of each other

Interview Questions

• What I had to bring to the role   1 Answer

4 Feb 2019 – Engagement Specialist

Great to hear that you had a positive interview experience with Bromford – thanks for sharing – I'm sorry that this didn't result in an offer for you on this occasion. *Andy

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was invited to an Assesment Day which was fun and a good way to meet some of the managers and colleagues who work for Bromford, I found them all very friendly and put me at ease. The Assesment included group activities and also a brief English and Math exercise.
    Following on from this I was invited to interview, I was able to listen in on some calls which was a great way to learn more about the job itself and what is entailed.
    On a whole a very positive recruitment experience.

Interview Questions

Bromford Response

20 Nov 2017 – Engagement Specialist

Thanks for posting your assessment/interview experience here on Glassdoor, great to hear your views. Welcome to the team!

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in October 2016.

Interview

initially attended a open evening where the role was explained to me and I was given a tour of the office .A few days later I was contacted to offer an interview where I was given as written scenario with a few questions to answer and also I listened to a call where a customer had received poor customer service, this was discussed in the main interview which was conducted by 3 people; 2 from the team one of which was my manager and a HR lady . The outcome was successful and I was called by HR and offered the position which I was happy to accept .

Interview Questions

• To discuss my previous roles and provide examples of customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

faily straight forward

21 Dec 2016 – Engagement Specialist

Congratulations on successfully gaining the position you applied for, and thanks for sharing your detailed review with us, I'm sure this will be valued by others looking to join Bromford too.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.