Bromford Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 81 of over 81 interviews

Employee Referral4%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Bromford

Application

I interviewed at Bromford

Interview

Very lengthy and thorough. Pre telephone call, questions to answer for personality, 1.5 hour interview by 2 managers and then a written task. Made me feel very comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • describe to us what safeguarding is?
    1 Answer

Bromford

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford in Apr 2022

Interview

There was an application online with a couple of questions, which have a 250 character limit. If you are successful you have an assessment centres where you partake in group activities. If you are successful after that you get invited to interview. Prior to interview you are asked to complete a psychometric test The interview was a competency/behaviour based interview. You also had to do a little test Make sure you talk about their DNA and read up on their strategy. They say they will let you know at the end of the week and I got a call the same day that I missed but then one the next day where feedback was provided

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bromford

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford in Dec 2021

Interview

Bromford called me asking me to attend a video interview and before I did that, to just do a maths quiz and upload a photograph of myself with me describing the type of person I am. I had to rearrange my interview at first due to having to work my then current role. (Which is always a difficult situation to be in when looking for new work) I emailed Bromford in Wolverhampton and they were speedy and helpful with rescheduling. Unfortunately I then had to withdraw my application due to accepting another job offer. I was really interested in Bromford and would definitely look at applying in future. I wanted to leave this review to just touch on the fact that from the first telephone call from Bromford they were very friendly and easy to talk to. The few emails regarding the interview and then me withdrawing from the interview were lovely. They were really understanding and wished me the best for the future. It was then the following day when talking with a friend that she explained she used to work for Bromford and had nothing but wonderful things to say about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bromford

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford

Interview

Quite a simple interview, normal questions asked e.g experience, what would you do if …. , spoke about company benefits and their DNA. This was all done via teams due to Covid-19.

Interview Questions
  • What experience have you had? How would you deal with a difficult situation

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England)

Interview

2 stage interview- 1st was a phone call 2nd was face to face interview phone call took approximately 30 mins - face to face took over an hour 30 mins Bromford made an offer at the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied for the role online and received an email confirmation that my application had been received. Within 5 days I had a call to arrange an interview date, I attended the offices in Wolverhampton within 10 days from my application. The interview was informal where they made me feel relaxed and I found the process to be fun and informative, I felt it was somewhere I would enjoy being employed.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were based on my past experience and how these skills could be used in this new role. I was also given a sheet containing tasks that needed to be rescheduled and how I would prioritize the work in order to maximize efficiency. Other questions were on how I cope with stress and how I dealt with bad service in the past.

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was very professional and I was made to feel at ease. I was asked about 10 questions on how I would deal with different scenarios. I was asked if I had any experience in the role I was applying for. I found the interview quite easy

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with a difficult customer

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England)

Interview

There was an initial phone screening to briefly go through my CV and past experience. This was followed by a 2 stage interview, as well as a psychometric profiling questionnaire.

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions as well as some based on the psychometric profile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (Wolverhampton, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Very robust recruitment process. Screening calls, psychology test, three interviews and included a 10 minute presentation only to be advised that I was the preferred candidate but they had then decided not to appoint.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bromford (London, England)

Interview

The general process for a job application is quite a simple one: Application Interview Job offer/Refusal. However i was very perplexed and confused by the extravagant process in which Bromford carry out the interview process. The application process was as follows: Stage 1 - Online application which included 3 extra questions requiring specific answers detailing certain competencies. Stage 2 - 'Pre-Interview' interview consisting of a 30 minute phone call explaining the position and in which i had to 'sell myself' to get an interview. Stage 3 - Online psychometric testing. Stage 4 - Face to face online interview with a 2 person panel including a written test and navigation on the Bromford website. Needless to say i withdrew my application after stage 2, as i found the situation quite bizarre considering the position i applied for was essentially an entry level job, paying slightly above minimum wage. I have nothing bad to say against the company itself, just the interview process seemed way over the top. They say things happen for a reason, and im glad i turned down the interview, as i have now been offered a similar position with a different company offering a more reasonable financial package.

2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Interviews

Bromford Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bromford as 83.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Neighbourhood Coach and Customer Service rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Advisor and Lettings Advisor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bromford takes an average of 19 days when considering 89 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Advisor had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Customer Service roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 24 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bromford according to 89 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 24.66%