Bromford Reviews

Found 231 of over 240 reviews

4.1
Bromford CEO Robert Nettleton
Robert Nettleton
Pros
  • "In my role I have flexible working too(in 25 reviews)

• "Love the flexible working policy as it helps to sustain a positive work life balance(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No downsides as yet, I'll let you know if that changes(in 4 reviews)

• "Sometimes the lack of car parking spaces can be an issue although we do have the benefit of working from home which is a bonus(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Clear communication and great colleagues

24 Nov 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership, clear and open communication through the business. Clear strategic goals. Colleague are passionate about working towards the same goals and understand our customers. Fabulous colleagues. - there is always a smiling face and warm hello! Work life balance is real!

Cons

Parking sometimes challenging (pre covid), not sure if they will be a problem again however always found somewhere.

Engagement Specialist

Thank you so much for your review. It's great to read that your experience with Bromford is positive, in particular, you value our colleague communications and support from leaders. Thanks for sharing.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place even better team

1 Jun 2021 - Customer Service Advisor in Wolverhampton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Caring Team and extremely supportive- career progression and support is constantly offered

Cons

Don’t change anything it’s great

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work For.

11 Apr 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working, great benefits, feel like a valued member of the company, employees are brought into the decision making process and views and opinions are welcomed and valued.

Cons

I have no cons for the company so far.

Bromford Response

Great to hear and I completely agree. Thanks for the review

4. 3.0

Great place to work

24 May 2021 - Finance Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

great benefits support from managers opportunities to progress

Cons

senior leaders are not diverse in respect to representation

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place To Work

11 Nov 2020 - Income Management Officer in Wolverhampton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Benefits (Holidays, Flexible Benefit Scheme, Pension) Flexible Working - In March, when the Government put the country into lockdown, Bromford and their IT department pretty much managed to get all office based colleagues working from home within 48 hours - quite some achievement Attention to Colleague Wellbeing (in particular during the recent lockdown)

Cons

Communication was a bit hit and miss previously under the previous executive team, but this is being improved on in leaps and bounds with regular weekly updates from Robert Nettleton, CEO, and the executive team, and regular all Company Team meetings giving opportunity to answer colleagues questions live, and meetings with the Board and frontline colleagues

Engagement Specialist

Thank you so much for the positive and extremely detailed review, this is great and really useful. We'll make sure we feed your comments back.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Bromford is changing

10 Apr 2021 - Letting Advisor in Wolverhampton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Caring people Strong customer focused

Cons

Merlin takeover Senior leaders not trustworthy Turning into a commercial business not social housing

Bromford Response

Many thanks for your review we understand that there are currently may things having an impact on our colleagues. We are going through a big period of change across the whole organisation which can at times can feel very different. We are always keen to attract candidates with a breadth of experience and skills to ensure Bromford can continue to grow and develop. That said our DNA is very important and is always tested and reviewed during our recruitment processes, it's who we are and what makes Bromford special. The customers are at the heart of every decision we make and should be for all colleagues - if you have any concerns please ensure these are escalated.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great employer

22 Feb 2021 - Neighbourhood Coach in Gloucester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible trust based working system in place which suits me

Cons

There are no cons for working at Bromford

Bromford Response

Thanks for your review - glad to hear you are enjoying your Bromford journey!

8. 5.0

Absolutley love it !!

10 Feb 2021 - Feedback Analyst in Wolverhampton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its an amazing company, where everyone has been friendly to me and really appreciated my work.

Cons

Glass door wont let me put nothing so here is a pointless sentence to read :)

T&R Team Leader

Thanks for your review, glad to hear your positive experience!

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

Not quite a housing officer

9 Jan 2021 - Neighbourhood Coach
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues. Flexible working. Benefits are good.

Cons

They don't really know that they want from their neighbourhood coaches (Housing offices) you take on repairs, chase rent, attend court, deal with ASB, everything comes to the NC. It would of been really nice for our wages to reflect this. In my opinion Bromford is one of the worst companies to work for regarding wages paid when you look at whatr other HA are paying their HO's.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Bromford is a great place to work

20 Feb 2021 - Neighbourhood Coach in Wolverhampton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pension, rewards, support and great colleagues

Cons

I have no major cons to contribute.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Reviews