CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CACI International Interview Questions

Interviews at CACI International

2.5

.NET Developer Interview

Interview

It was non-technical. They wanted someone who can fit in well with the team. Attitude was an important factor. They went over my resume and what I had described there.

Interview Questions

• How would you debug a problem? Tell me about projects you’ve worked on in the past and how have you overcame some of it’s challenges.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a video call that lasted about 20-30 minutes in which they talked about the company and asked me a few questions about what my interests lie in and we talked about what opportunities they have.

Discovery Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Easy process just know OSI model and networking. Turned down offer because they wanted $86K. I'm now at a different company working the same position CACI wanted me for. I'm being paid $110K. CACI has way too large of overhead, they don't pay the workers what they're worth.

Interview Questions

• What is special about IP 192.168.100.0?   1 Answer

Senior SCCM Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was with the Program Manager. It was thorough. They answered every question I had for them. Then added ones I had not thought of. The interview took about an hour. Once we completed the interview. They explained the next process, which occurred as they described it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a complex project with a short turnaround time.   Answer Question

Interview

Applied and was contacted for an interview. The interview was about 45 minute and was very laid back and conversational. The hiring manager also went over the position and it’s duties. Got an offer the next week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

I hadn't heard back from the recruiters in in about 2 months. I contacted an the HR assistant to inquire about the status of my background check and all she told me is that "something came up" and that they would not be going forward with the offer. Had I not reached out I'm not sure if I would have ever heard back from them. I found that to be very unprofessional that they couldn't give me a reason /what was "the thing that came up"

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult. I was asking just described my past work experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International in June 2020.

Interview

Professional and to the point. I was asked questions that are typical of a hiring interview and what I expected. I felt that I was prepared by studying online about the company and reading through the job description.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience level with LCS manning documents.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Denver, CO (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Set up interview with recruiter. 1-1.5 hour long phone call with basic technical questions, asked about my school projects and what I learned during my internship. I was given the offer immediately after the phone call.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen followed by on-site with some whiteboard questions. Started security clearance process but when done nobody contacted me and none of the original contacts were available. No way to reach anyone in the career team and none of the recruiters contacted knew anything. Highly unprofessional and a complete waste of time. Get things in writing and make sure you have a reliable contact.

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International (Huntsville, AL (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Very laid back. It was more of a conversation of getting to know me versus a regular interview with questions and tell me about a time scenarios. Overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.