CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CACI International Interview Questions

Interviews at CACI International

2.5

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Completely ghosted by the recruiter. Arranged to set up a time to speak and no call after 20+ minutes. If a recruiter expects me to be on time, yet cannot respect me enough to do the same, then I question if this is a company I'd want to work for.

Web Developer Maybe JavaScript Developer? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I just want to say before I start that I think my interviewer means well(?) and maybe there was some kind of confusion(?)... But It was probably one of the worst interviews ever... First off they came a little late which was understandable people are busy. There were two guys one guy was very nice but the other seemed very strict and had no reaction to anything I said he happened to be the manager. Fast forward I am brought to a meeting room, and he proceeds to ask me my experience with web developing and then talks about the program. He then goes straight into technical questions. He starts asking me if I could define what Object-oriented programming was? (For web developing?). Couldnt explain that cause my experience is in front end so I wasnt too sure. Then proceeded to ask me how to make objects with whatever coding language I use in this case I only know HTML, CSS, and some JavaScript and I had no clue. He proceeded to ask me about classes and stuff. Then the nicer guy went and asked me actual relevant HTML/CSS questions which I made more sense. Back to the guy he proceeded to ask me if I know ajax, jquery, sql. Which none was in the job description. Then he asked me if I knew the difference between a ID and Class, I admit I shouldve known that, but at that point I think he gave up so he literally cut the interview off short and told "You really dont know anything, any recent graduate should be able to answer these questions, and Ive interviewed a lot of people." and proceeded to say I wont make it in the real world which caught me off guard and how he had to learn everything on his own... He came off harsh, he mightve meant well(?) who knows, but it came to my mind what the work culture is like under someone like him. Just be wary. Never asked me about my personality just wanted to see if I could answer general programming questions. (front and back) Positive: He did walk me downstairs...

Simulation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview in Aberdeen Proving Ground. Getting a visitor pass took about 10 minutes, but I was warned that it could take much longer depending on the time of day. The interview was with 3 current engineers. The time was split pretty evenly between me talking through my resume and them talking through the position. It was very casual and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were unable to meet expectations at your previous job and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

via website, then HR, then hiring manager talked to me and screened my resume, with the same set of questions. kind of repetitive, OK overall though it took a long time with some duplication.

Interview Questions

• business requirements example, verbal and written   1 Answer

Interview

Typically after your application, there are 2-3 interviews. One otp and the others are in person. There was a long wait time, as you have to complete forms to process. You have to be cleared to work on these secret and TS level contracts.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Straight forward. Initial phone call talking about the internship. Then another technical phone call asking about my resume, some technical questions, and if I had any questions in regards to the internship.

Interview Questions

Interview

I met with various managers, leads, and developers. They started by discussing the overall teams, what they did, etc. Next we went over my background. Finally, there was some spot checking of my technical knowledge, but nothing unreasonable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Process is done remotely, you apply for the position, they contact you of you qualify, then they send documentation to be filled out, once completed and the background is done they process you into the position that you applied.

Interview Questions

• Must be able to provide a complete criminal and financial background check   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

One preliminary interview and then an half-day long interview at one of their offices. The half-day interview was broken into 3 parts. Vocabulary based, algorithm based, and white board programming.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Basically never got to the interview because the hiring manager could never make up his mind. We would email, decide on a date and I would be left waiting for30 minutes until I call his office and the secretary denies that we ever spoke (even though I spoke to her a day prior). Place seems like a mess.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.