CASCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at CASCI

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CASCI

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithers, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CASCI (Smithers, WV (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very laid back but also professional interview. Supervisor was very nice and made me feel comfortable. Asked standard interview questions, previous experience, etc. Be on time, dress professionally, and relax! It’s not as tough as some other interviews I have gone through in the past.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with management   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you were presented with a tough situation involving a customer and how you handled it   Answer Question
    • Are you available to work full time?   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CASCI.

Interview

Well structured interview. Be prepared for standard interview questions. Make sure you wear appropriate attire. Don't be late. Act professional. The interview process isn't overly difficult, but they are looking for long-term employees. Don't bother if you think you can't pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do yo want to work for CASCI?   1 Answer

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CASCI (Charleston, WV (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Online application, then they send you an email saying to take a test within three days. You then get a call to come in person. Then the call on whether you are hired and their offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the thing you liked least about your last job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.