CDW Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CDW Interview Questions

Interviews at CDW

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

After submitting an application, applicants are asked to conduct a one-way interview where they are able to answer questions from the comfort of their home. There is no interviewer on the other side, just an option to record the answers.

Interview Questions

Interview

They asked a number of questions about my background. We spoke a lot about the position, and what it entails, expectations and what the working environment would be like, etc.

Interview Questions

Interview

It started with a virtual interview followed by a phone call. Overall professional and gave all the information and tools i needed to make a decision. The process was very quick and heard back step by step within 48hrs.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome a mistake made by someone else on your team.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

Several round interview with standard questions and other people who interact with finance.
    Very typical questions about leadership, past achievements and general technical experience.

Most of interviewers were easy, but one was quite late so only got to speak a few minutes and a key finance interviewer came off very callous and disinterested. Not sure if I would have accepted offer if received as result of general
    feeling after that.

Interview Questions

• Describe leadership style.

Describe most analytical thing ever done.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

They had a few questions like would you be interested in the job. Also, they asked five or so behavioral questions that are very common in interviews. All in all, it was a very common interviews to ones I’ve had

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

After I submitted my application, I received an email to do the one way video interview. This consisted of 7 simple business problem solving questions which were recorded on video.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where the customer is angry or upset with you on a sales call?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

The video interview submission was straight forward and a smooth process. The questions all related to skills that may be needed for the role. Next step is a quick phone call about the next steps and what to expect for salary and training.

Sales Internship Interview

Interview

Multiple round interview:
    There was an online Assessment prior to first round interview
    First round was a phone call with recruiter
    Second round was a behavioral with recruiter
    Third Round was a Behavioral/Fit with Manager

Interview Questions

Interview

1. Initial Interview was taken by Manager and gone over the previous employment details and OOPS concepts,C#,Web API,SQL Server basics
    2. Second round was taken by Lead Application Developer and they have gone over the Advanced C#, WebAPI, MVC, Asynchronous programming,Multi Threading, trouble shooting the performance issues
    3. Third round was taken by Another Lead Developer and he gone over the Similar topics mentioned above

Interview Questions

• How do you approach performance issues and explain about few of them you faced in your previous role   Answer Question
    • Explain About the MVC Page Life Cycle   Answer Question

Marketing Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDW.

Interview

Multiple calls, recorded video interview after a few primary calls. Very straight-forward and easy. Talked to multiple people, including the people running the internship program and some higher ups. Eventually didn't get any follow up email or response.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.