Mission: At CDW, everything we do revolves around meeting the needs of our customers. We help our customers achieve their goals by delivering integrated solutions and services that maximize their technology investment.
I have been working at CDW full-time (More than 10 years)
- Work for a company with a history of sustained success
- Career mobility - I've held 8 unique roles in different departments over 17 years, three in management
- A can-do culture with energetic and positive coworkers
- Innovative and open to trying new things
- Managing both the need to go a million miles an hour vs. hurry-up-and-wait experiences
- It is a lean organization, so there is quite a workload, but the pros make it worth it
I applied online. I interviewed at CDW.
Telephone Interview with the Talent acquisition manager in Chicago, after I had applied online a week before. The call was an hour and covered background, roles, and motivation for the role
For the 3rd year in a row, our Shelton office has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut by the Hartford Business Journal! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMCU6
It's National Engineers Week! Learn why CDW's Sho Shanker loves her career in engineering: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMaNa