CNA Policy Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CNA Policy Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CNA

2.7

Policy Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNA in October 2015.

Interview

6 questions. Not very useful. Basically wanted me to know how difficult the job was by answering questions that I never asked. Two people interviewed me and they were courteous but they were not realistic as to what my resume showed in comparison to what the job required.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CNA

Policy Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.The interview process was a phone screen by the Talent Acquisition Rep. Then a interview set up by HR with the Director and Manager. One asked questions related to my resume and the other went over the job in details.1 week later w/ offer. I was given a few days to get drug testing done with a email from HR to get new hire paperwork in. Three days later my background cleared with drug testing and was give final welcome letter from HR.

Interview Questions

• Why CNA Insurance? What are your strengths and weakness? If offered a position with CNA where would you like to be in a couple years?   Answer Question

Policy Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Reading, PA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

A team of 7 interviewed me asking behavioral based questions. I generally interview well and this was my toughest interview yet. One person would ask a question and depending on how I answered there would be a follow up question.

Policy Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CNA (Maitland, FL (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online recv'd email for phone interview, then f2f with 2 managers. The f2f interview lasted only 20 minutes where managers seemed sort of interested. I was told that I would recv feedback from recruiter and also they were not sure of how soon they would decide. A month later never heard back and contacted hr recruiter to ask status of interview and position. HR is very unprofessional because to date after 2 months never recv'd a response for position. Mind you the same HR whom I contacted requesting if it was ok to apply for more than one positions and the same person responded immediately but never responded on status of position to date. I am sure by now it is clear I did not get the job but as a large company have some professionalism and contact applicants who took the time to ...prepare mentally, went and have an interview out of their day. Regardless whether it be we are the ones in need.

Interview Questions

• On your last review tell me some thing you were ask to work on?   3 Answers

Policy Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNA (Reading, PA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen followed by a face to face interview with hiring manager. Mostly behavioral questions about your past decisions. Other questions regarding what you know about the company and why you want the job

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was nowhere near the amount I put on the application. HR refused to negotiate. Never experienced anything like it. Almost declined the offer because the recruiter was so rude

Policy Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

Interview

Recruiter called me for a phone screen and then scheduled me for a 1on1 interview. After a week later I had another interview with the manager of operations. Was supposed to receive feed back from recruiter and next steps but received non.

Policy Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CNA.

Interview

Phone screen followed by on-site interview. Behavioral questions about leadership, communication, challenges etc. Name a time...

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with a difficult person. How were you able to persuade them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. Asked for a specific number and was pretty much told to take it or leave it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.