CSC Client Service Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CSC Client Service Partner Interview Questions

Interviews at CSC

3.2

Client Service Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

It is challenging and long process - I applied online, I originally applied for this position then we scheduled a 10-minute phone call with the recruiter to discuss the position and she asked me some questions regarding my experience and customer service related questions (of course). She told me that I will hear back from her after a week.

A week has passed, I didn't hear back from her. I followed up with her, she then told me that they already hired someone for this position but she'd like me to get an interview for the Project Coordinator position in Santa Clara office. I said yes (I wanted to give it a shot). We then scheduled a time for the interview and I was informed by the recruiter to check out their Digital Business Services area on their website to be familiar with the brand. She also emailed me about the interview instructions and who to look for when I arrive on site, she specifically told me to look for one person and that's it.

On-site interview day
I looked for the specific person when I arrive, I didn't know that she's the team leader of Client Service Partner. I got really confused with the position cause we talked about the Project Coordinator role. The team leader did not interview me first, and I thought I will have the interview with her cause that's the only detail the recruiter gave me. Instead, I got a virtual interview with the Client Service Manager after that, with the Client Service Director and then after some questions the team leader joined us with another round of questions.

It took about 2 hours, including a quick sit in or shadowing with another employed as Client Service Partner. On the interviews questions and position mentioned was Client Service Partner and NOT Project Coordinator. Luckily, I am prepared because my experiences align with it. The only thing that caught me off guard was the number of people who interviews me. It was not explained and I am not sure if that's intentional or not. After the interview, they informed me that the recruiter will reach back to me in 1-2 weeks (since that was a holiday week) with the result and other details with the role, like, benefits and pay.

The interview turned out really great, I was able to confidently answer questions and I also ask some questions regarding the position and tasks. The interviewers are really nice and not intimidating. They were able to make me comfortable and welcomed and the office is very nice.

I like the office, location, role and even the team leader that also interviewed me.

A week later, I heard back from the recruiter, she said they are still interviewing other people and that I should hear back in another week if I'm still interested. I told her I am still interested and I will wait. In less than a week, she gave me a call to let me know that I got the position and told me all the details including the salary. She then emailed me the copy of the job offer and benefits summary. I accepted the job offer verbally and on paper but after thinking through, it turns out I am not very happy with the salary and the benefits set up. So, I had to let the HR know that I am not continuing with the offer anymore.

Their offer sounds and looks big but be very careful in accepting it, make sure you calculate what you need before accepting the offer. Also, with their benefits, make sure you compare what you have and will have if you accepted the job offer. I did not negotiate cause I already got a better offer from another company.

All in all it was a great experience, I was just not satisfied with the offer.

Interview Questions

• In your experiences which one is the most challenging role?   Answer Question
  • What makes you interested with the company?   Answer Question
  • What makes you take the risk of applying in a bigger company coming from a small company?   Answer Question
  • Why do you think you're right for the company?   Answer Question
  • What else are you looking for in a company you want to be employed with?   Answer Question
  • What are you looking forward to when you become a part of this company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CSC

Client Service Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Phone interview, then on-site interview with manager, short computer proficiency test, questions with potential colleagues, and interview with a manager in headquarters. Came back for a second interview with another manager at the headquarters.

Client Service Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

Phone screen interview, short computer proficiency test, then on-site interview with manager, questions with potential colleagues, and skype interview with a manager in headquarters in the US. Came back for a final interview with another manager.

Interview Questions

• How does your background and experience line up with this role?   Answer Question

Client Service Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC.

Interview

I had quite a lot of interviews. I had a telephone interview, an in-person interview witht he manager in Stockholm. An interview with 2 current members of the team and a telephone interview with a manager in the US.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online first. Then got a email from a in house talent acquisition team to do and online assessment and arrange a telephone interview. The telephone interview last 30 minutes. As I was successful I got invited to a face to face. This was a 2 hour interview. First hour was with 2 members of the management team. Then 30 minutes with a colleague already on the job which you sit next to them and ask them questions about the role. Last 30 minutes is with another senior manager to discuss your salary expectations and also they have some general questions for you.

Interview Questions

• Your background in terms of career and any relevant experience . Any industry knowledge. How many volumes of email you deal with. What sets you apart from the rest. What do you know about the role you have applied for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (London, England) in July 2012.

Interview

I had an initial call with HR, followed by a telephone interview to test my German, as a non-native speaker. I then had a face-to-face interview, which was 3 hours long - firstly with the regional director, then sitting with somebody in the team I'd be part of, so they could show me things, followed by a video conference interview with three senior managers in the US.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.