Cargill Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cargill Interview Questions

Interviews at Cargill

2.9

Interview

Simple technical interview (non leetcode problems) And also included behavioral questions like tell me about ur self and what could you offer to this company. Also asked what do you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• What is an API and how does it work.   1 Answer

Interview

Very streamlined, communication was always clear and time was used wisely. It was on Microsoft Teams, and it just felt like a conversation. They were much less worried about education and more real world experiences

Interview Questions

• Name a time you helped solve a problem in a team   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

it was challenging. I liked it. The people were nice. They asked me hard questions. I had to interview a lot of people. They made it very interesting. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Phone screen followed by 3 video interviews, one with the manager and two others from the team/ department. Questions were of a standard behavioral interview style. Plenty of time was kept for asking questions of your own.

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cargill (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Did not go well. Hiring manager was great, but HR/talent was abysmal. When communication is a basic tenant of onboarding, and you fail, that's not good. Illustrative example of a disconnect between the business and talent acquisition.

Dairy Feed Sales Interview

Interview

The interview process was a drag. The woman that interviewed me had zero personality and her webcam was not working. By the end of the interview, I did not want the position anymore.

Interview Questions

• How I would deal with customers that were not satisfied with the work I was doing?   Answer Question

Utility Operator Interview

Interview

It was through Skype because of COVID 19. Involved three supervisors for Cargill. Simple questions about past experiences. They will make sure you understand that you are going to get whatever shift is available.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have that will relate to the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cargill.

Interview

Online application, phone preliminary interview with HR followed by in person interview on site. Interview was definitely not collaborative. Interviewers were reading off of a reference sheet and writing answers, without much room for deviating or being able to get a real feel for the company, interviewers or work. Interviewers didn't ask follow-ups or show much personality or much interest in the process.

Manufacturing Technology Engineer Interview

Interview

Had one round only consisting of two one-hour interviews with two people each. They were all extremely friendly and helpful. Prepare for STAR format and behavioral questions. There were also a few technical questions. I would probably suggest prepping multiple stories. I was asked questions of almost if not exactly the same scope.

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Interview

Applied on their website and received an email about a month later saying I was selected for an interview. There was only one round of interviews and it was online and lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to motivate a team. Describe a time you had to adapt your working style to fit with a team. Describe a time you had to overcome a challenge.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.