Chase Collections Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chase Collections Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

1.6

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Maitland, FL (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy normal no test length ty 15 week training applied then 1 on 1 then 5 step process all via email they will have you come on site if near close by or via the mail over all length y but it's worth the try my background stop the processed for me money order 600$ felony but sealed smh this will be on my fingerprfingerprint record for life..

Interview Questions

• Behavioral tell me a time...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chase (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy, the usual schedule a few days ahead and ask customer service questions. But once you get hired, they are a pain, asking for 10 years of living and work history and you have to prov it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an irate customer and what did you do to get past it.   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

nice company to work for, i really like the atmosphere and the people that interviewed me. they were very interested in my career and my background. I shared my experiences while in school and they were very impressed with my background history.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a panel interview with 2-3 supervisors and trainers. They asked questions about you and your experience, then left the room and did a mock collections call. They basically lead you on the call to assess your ability to collect while providing great customer service. After the call they would come back into the room and discuss how you think the call went.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to overcome rejection with a customer.   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chase (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Quick hiring process. Had a phone interview, then a face to face interview at the campus. I was hired on the spot.

A collector needs to know how to empathize. They're really looking for someone who can build rapport and work with their customers to find a solution. Show your customer service skills!

You may be asked to do a short role play to see how you would talk to a customer. Just relax and listen.. Listen.. Listen!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.