Chevron Phillips Chemical Process Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chevron Phillips Chemical Process Operator Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron Phillips Chemical

2.3

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Baytown, TX (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

There was an onsite site mechanical and behavior test. Once passed there was a Cobra Test. Once passed there was only 1 interview with 1 HR person and 3 other employees (panel interview). Once you pass the panel interview next is the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to work as a team to accomplished a goal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron Phillips Chemical

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Borger, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Borger, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

From application to interview was almost 2 months. The process is long. The interview was very relaxed and not intimidating. There were 6 interviewers that took turns asking questions. Lasted about 30 minutes. They were all very friendly and gave me a few seconds to collect my thoughts before answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you witnessed someone acting unsafe and what you did it address it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/a

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweeny, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Sweeny, TX (US)).

Interview

Overall it was about a 2-3 month process from initial testing until a selection was made. After the aptitude test was the dreaded Cobra. If you've done any type of gauges before or can learn quickly fret not, it was actually kind of simple. My problem with the hiring process came at the interview phase...I went thru this whole process only to get an interview that seemed more like a formality than an actual opportunity. I had people yawning and what not showing complete lack of interest before I could even answer 1 question. I'm sure this is a good company for the chosen ones. Word to the wise though, don't even waste your time if you don't know someone who already works here or wasn't apart of their co-op program because in the end you won't even get as much as an email saying they chose someone else.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing for the past X amount of years?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.