Chip (United Kingdom) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

Interviews at Chip (United Kingdom)

Positive86%
Negative14%
Applied online64%
Employee Referral19%
Recruiter7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Chip (United Kingdom)

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom)

Interview

The interview process with Chip was great, I was kept in the loop the whole time by Elina and they where able to answer all the questions I had about the company and the role.

Interview Questions
  • Based on your previous experience.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom) (London, England, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Overall I had 3 stages of interviews and one task to complete. Final interview was with a manager and CEO of the company. Each interview was about 30 to 40 min long.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions was, if you would suggest one product that could be introduce by Chip what would it be?

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom) (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

The entire interview process took place remotely and lasted almost a week. At first, I was invited to a short video call with someone from their Talent team where I got the chance to discuss the role and learn a bit more about the company. Soon after that, I got a short take home test. The instructions for this homework were clear and straightforward. The next stage was the technical interview. This was probably the part I enjoyed the most. The starting point of the discussion was the homework, why I chose to use certain libraries or frameworks, my approach to testing throughout app, then slowly dived into more specific Android topics. Those 60 minutes flew so fast, I almost felt sorry when it was over. The final stage was the interview with their Head of Talent and VP of Product. The discussion foccussed mostly on ways of working and culture fit. The communication throughout the interview proccess was very efficient with frequent updates and quick replies. An enjoyable interview process overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom) (Newcastle, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was easy to follow, they got back to me in a timely manner. Found it very positive and confidence boosting as the last time I'd been to an interview or through the interview process was a number of years ago so I was worried about my interview skills however it was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • If I was used to working towards targets.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom) (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had several rounds of interviews. The first was an introduction zoom with somebody from the talent team, where we spoke about my experiences and I learnt a bit more about the company. Then I interviewed with two members of the Platform Engineering team, where I was asked more in depth questions about my tech stack and work I have done so far in the tech industry. Finally I interviewed with the Head of Talent and the Platform Product Owner, where I was asked more cultural questions to see if I would fit with the company's values.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to apply to work at Chip? Talk me through your troubleshooting process.

Chip (United Kingdom)

Application

I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom)

Interview

Technical Chat with the lead on the iOS Side, then went into a technical test for the second step. Was done remotely via Zoom. The task was to write a small app in Swift.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience and usage of Reactive programming in past projects

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom) (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was very well structured and split into 4 stages: 1. Initial chat with someone from the talent team. 2. Excel task. 3. Interview with the hiring manager. 4. Interview with the VP of Operations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom) (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I got contacted by a member of the talent team about a position that they thought was well suited to me. We had a phone call discussing the role and if I was interested. After this, I completed a technical test. This was a data insight/visualisation task which could be competed in Excel or Jupyter notebook. The next stage was a 45 minute interview with the Operations Manager. It was an insightful discussion about the role, company, my experiences and my test. The final stage was a 30 minute interview with the VP of Operations. It was an insightful discussion about the role, company and my experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chip (United Kingdom) (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process was long, longer than I thought it would be but it was relaxed all through and I was updated every step of the way and that’s the positive of it.

Interview Questions
  • How I have introduced a new process to help in the past

Application

Interview

Everyone was very friendly and professional at the same time. Even if I was stressed at the beginning, the interviewers made me feel comfortable. Overall it was a great process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews