Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Chipotle

3,252 Interview Reviews

2.2

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain Home, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Mountain Home, AR (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied and then about a week later they contacted me. Had me submit a video interview, general questions. Never heard from them again. Not even a generic rejection. Thanks for nothing.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fresno, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Went in before the store opened. There was about 3 of us there for an interview. The manager was very nice and basic questions were asked. They offered us a drink of water or soda. The interview overall wasn’t bad and everyone was very friendly and it felt very comfortable and relaxed. Come casually nice and bring your resume if you can. They responded back to me within a day via email. You can call them if you have any other questions.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I came in and two other people were there for interviews. A manager came over and we began the interview. It was extremely short, and the manager was not very charismatic. I do not feel I got to really show my personality and strengths.

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

My first interview was a video interview that was viewed by HR at corporate. I was then given a phone interview by a HR person. The phone interview was very standard and would have led to an in person interview with a regional manager. I was not given the third interview, they said I was too numbers oriented and they preferred to focus on staff team development.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal work day.   1 Answer

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Antonio, TX (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

We all went into a huge room in a hotel and were individually interviewed by a group of young men who looked like they just graduated high school. They kept whispering to each other and giggling. Very awkward and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• None , it was such and unprofessional setting and I was shocked that they would allow a group of little boys in the position they were in and make such important decisions for such a reputable company with such great values.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

got an email saying to make a interview date like a month or two after i applied online -__- Went into what I thought was going to be a one on one interview turned out to be a mini hiring fair -____-

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Gainesville, FL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was beyond horrible. When I walked in they offered me a drink, I declined and was told to sit and that they would let the manager know I was there. There was 2 other people there as well. It was a group interview. I myself despise group interviews. So the manager finally came out about 15-20 minutes after I sat down. He took us to a spot where no one was to start the interview. First off the place was so loud I couldn't hear him, 2. group interviews don't let you get to know the person one on one. The interview ended at about 6pm. I got an email at 7 saying they weren't gonna offer me the job. So I know they didn't talk to any of the other managers about each person.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Brea, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

My first interview had TEN other people in it, how can anyone make any useful judgments while interviewing ten people in one interview, also the questions were unnecissarily hard just for this very simple position. Almost everyone got the second interview which luckily was individual with two managers, this one I thought was easier but all of the managers looked like they were 20 at the oldest and everyone else working there were about the same. I got called in for a third interview which was annoying because once again this job is very simple. Basically once you get down to it all they're looking for is someone cool enough to fit into their clique.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about chipotle and what does food with integrity mean to you   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Mays Landing, NJ (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

it was upbeat, saying key things helped. knowing about the company handed me the job. she wanted to know what kind of person i was and how my friends would describe me. she was checking things off of a list, but was very personable interviewing me.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egg Harbor City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Egg Harbor City, NJ (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Took about 10 minutes total for the whole interview they sat me down and offered a drink then we began right away with the questioner however I feel like I was asked the same question like 3 times...

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.