Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Chipotle

3,297 Interview Reviews

2.2

Team Member Interview

Interview

Started with a group interview maybe 6-8 of us then they narrowed it down and said they would call us back for one on ones after one on ones with both managers the crew members all took turns interviewing me and asking questions to see if i would mesh well

Team Member Interview

Interview

Quick interview process, submitted the online application and got a call back then next day to set up an in person interview. The in person interview was very quick and the manager at the location was very professional

Team Member Interview

Interview

basically they asked my class schedule and how much i was able to work and if i was able to take initiative and i was so they offered me a spot right there and gave me a free meal.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I was sat down by the GM during a shift and we talked for a little bit. We went over possible strengths and weakness and how I could contribute as well as what my availability was.

Interview Questions

• What was your availability?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for an interview a few days later. I sat down with a manager during regular working hours of the restaurant while other people were eating around us. She made it feel like she would reach out after we finished but I never got a call back.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fullerton, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Everyone was so friendly and it felt like a great place to work. The interviewer was very approachable and atmosphere was not formal. After got asked a few questions, they gave me what they can offer, and other benefits they have for employees. After the interview was done, they ask me to send an email about negotiation for salary.

Restaurant Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Sit down interview with manager at the restaurant. They told me at the beginning that they were not hiring at that location that they were hiring for other locations and asked me if i was still interested.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Waited an hour and a half to get interviewed by the manager, he asked me 3 questions and said he would call me even if I didn't get the job. Never did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for chipotle, what makes you qualified for chipotle, do you have a form of transportation.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was nothing special. I had a group interview at first, and was later invited to an individual interview. I then had a third interview with the GM at the time and was offered the position one the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Santa Barbara, CA (US)).

Interview

interviewed with three managers. interviewed one by one. i dressed in business casual (no jacket), they kind of laughed at that i remember. This was back in 2013, so I'm not sure how helpful this really is or is not.

Interview Questions

• why chipotle? are you interested in management positions?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.