Cirrus Logic Analog Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Analog Design Engineer

Cirrus Logic Analog Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cirrus Logic

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

2 round phone interviews. One general interview from a senior engineer. And the other specific interview asking about projects on the resume. Indeed they value the basics of the circuit instead of many fancy things. Spent two weeks waiting for the final decision. In conclusion, it is a good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cirrus Logic

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a telephonic interview for a data converter design position. I had a telephonic interview prior to this where my base band analog skills were tested, this interview was focused more on signal processing basics.

Interview Questions

• S to Z domains transfer functions, Aliasing (4 Khz sampled with 5 Khz signal), how to substitute a resistor with a switch capacitor ckt, sigma delata ADC basics.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone screen, then they invited me for an interview, and they asked for references. My references had to fill in a questionnaire about me, before the on site interview. The on site interview was postponed once without explanation.
    Cirrus had their travel agency arrange the flights between the SF Bay Area where I live and Austin. Although there are direct flights between Silicon Valley and Austin the travel agency didn't book direct flights (and they also don't do that for Cirrus employees I've heard.) The travel agency also booked the hotel and a rental car.

Cirrus gave me a map which indicated 3 places where I could park the car, the parking garage for visitors (which was already full at 8.15AM) and two parking lots, of which one turned out not to have places for Cirrus Logic employees/visitors anymore.
    I first had a talk with their recruiter in a meeting room and after that I was escorted from interviewer to interviewer. I came back to that meeting room a few times.
    It was a surprise to some of the interviewers that they had to do an interview, I even heard one interviewer exclaim 'O no'.
    I was asked to bring extra resumes, that turned out to be necessary. Most interviewers had my resume on screen but in one case the interviewer was not able to pull my resume up so I had to give him one of the resumes I brought.

Interview Questions

• Can you derive the formula for the voltage of a bandgap?   Answer Question
    • Draw the cross section of a MOST
      and some questions about the charge in the channel and the effect of the voltage on the drain   1 Answer

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic in May 2012.

Interview

applied through company website, phone screen with hiring manager. The process took 1 month. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX) in July 2013.The interview was all about basic analog and digital signal processing concept questions

Interview Questions

• bandgap, amplifiers,discreet time signal, SD A/D converters.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

pretty standard with phone interview and then onsite one on one interview. some of the interviewers were good and some where like time pass. questions asked were simple and were opamp bases and dsp questions. some questions were also on ESD protraction and latch ups. Some on delta sigma mod. functionality

Interview Questions

• draw folded cascode opamp and if the input voltage increases, tell what will happen to each node voltage and current in each transistor.   1 Answer
    • spectrum of digital signal and what will happen with upsample the signal   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Edinburgh, Scotland) in January 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about 2 months. Firstly the phone interview, and later the on-site interview for almost whole day. It was including technical questions with hiring manager and one senior engineer, group exercise with other candidates, presentation, company visit, and introduction of the company by the engineer. That was almost the whole process of that day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.