Citi Interview Questions

Updated 7 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Citi

HardAverageEasy
Found 5082 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

took an online psychometric test, then short phone interview (nothing technical). Then was invited to an assessment day with a repetition of the psychometric test (to ensure candidates didn't cheat), short presentation/pitch of material on a fictional business to a senior member of a random industry coverage team, 1-on-1 interview with an analyst who chose from a range of behavioural and technical questions on a list he was provided (e.g. how do you calculate FCFF), was given a physical copy of days FT and asked to pick and article to talk about with the interview (you were allowed to prepare in a separate room), 1-on-1 interview with an MD (pretty much interpersonal kind of stuff, "how do you learn")

Interview Questions
  • How do you calculate FCFF? Create a short presentation on a paper board to pitch a business case you were given How do you learn?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malaysia
Application

I interviewed at Citi (Malaysia)

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview. First is a one-to-one HR interview while the send is a group assessment centre. Didn't make it for the final round. Overall experience is good.

Interview Questions
Citi
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Citi (United States)

Interview

initial screening, great experience with the interviewer. The interviewer shared my feedback and told the places where I did well and where not. Make sure to work on your motivation part

Interview Questions
Citi
Anonymous Employee in South Korea
Application

I interviewed at Citi (South Korea)

Interview

The first interview was constructed as a group interview, I was grouped with 4 other candidates and had an interview with 2 interviewers. It took 1 and a half hour including 30 minutes of preparation time.

Interview Questions
  • 1. 30 seconds self introduction 2. Promising digital solution 3. reading article - and answer the question on how Citi can generate profit from the situation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore)

Interview

Had a 30mins first round interview with SVP of Retail Digital product. I was referred by a friend. Interview went well where the interviewer asked general questions around my experience profile & what I do in my current job profile. After that no news. I chased twice directly the interviewer but I didn’t get any response. When my friend tried to check on him, he didn’t respond to friend as well. Highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Citi
Anonymous Employee in South Korea
Application

I interviewed at Citi (South Korea)

Interview

It was a group interview - first we were given a case study and were asked to present the best plan among three plans that were given, then we were asked to discuss news articles.

Interview Questions
Citi
Anonymous Employee in Indonesia
Application

I interviewed at Citi (Indonesia)

Interview

In my case, it is approximately four months long process with three stages of interview (HR Interview, Super Day, Final Round Interview). Overall, it is a fun and rewarding experience.

Interview Questions
Citi
Anonymous Employee in Warsaw
Application

I interviewed at Citi (Warsaw)

Interview

Friendly interviewers: senior employee and TL. Straightforward and relevant questions in relation to my professional experience and the open position I applied for. Common questions you can expect in an interview.

Interview Questions
Citi
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt
Application

I interviewed at Citi (Egypt)

Interview

telephone interview consisting of character assessment and technical questions. Prepare for financial accounting questions related to DCF modelling and company appraisal. In all, the process took about twenty minutes to complete.

Interview Questions
Citi
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I interviewed at Citi (Singapore)

Interview

2 rounds, 2nd round was a sneak attack phone call. With hiring manager and team lead. More getting to know you and technical questions Grilled down pretty hard on technical skills and was coversational

Interview Questions
Citi
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore)

Interview

Group interview with 4-5 others held on Zoom. First session will test you on commercial awareness, and the second session tests more technical stuff, which depends highly on the role that you are applying for

Interview Questions
  • Advise how you would structure portfolio for client
Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,082 Interviews