Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Citi

4,563 Interview Reviews

2.9

Appa Dev Technology Lead Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I applied to citi bank in March . The recruiter contacted me via email for phone screen and set up phone screen with CTO in April.

After phone screen , I again received an email after 5 days for virtual phone interview with the team. The recruiter set me up for virtual team interview . All team mates were nice and ground to earth.

After virtual team interview , I received an email from recruiter that team liked me and they want to offer me the role , she asked me to submit all of my papers for visa processing so that they can release the offer letter fast and I submitted the required documents also.

Post to that conversation , I had no updates, so I was continuously asking for updates for two weeks and received no updates . So many emails were sent still no updates then later after almost 2 months I got system rejection email in June.

I was seriously hopping for the offer letter after the feedback but you guys took so much of my precious time . Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to learn new softwares   4 Answers

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through the Early ID program so after going through weeks of train gin I was able to interview early. We had to submit our resume and then do two phone interviews with analyst at the firm.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

I don't generally leave reviews like this, but this interview left a bad taste in my mouth. I was referred to this position by a friend and received an initial screening email. I was then moved forward for a phone call with a VP on the team. The person was extremely pleasant and I really enjoyed my interview with them.

I was then told that I would hear back about another phone interview. Almost two weeks passed where I did not hear back. I emailed the recruiter and he replied that they had not made a decision yet. A few days later I received an email for my final interview scheduled two days later. I was never asked if the time or day would work, they just scheduled it. The email was also addressed to someone else. The final interview was very formal. The interviewer made it feel tense and left no time for questions. We ended up going over because I wanted to ask a few questions.

The entire process lasted almost two months. No one ever followed up with me without me reaching out first. I felt that it was all very unprofessional and not a good first impression for someone who may potentially work on your team.

Fraud Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and informative of what they were looking for. The recruiters are in constant communication and are very helpful. The company offers a lot of opportunities for growth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to meet a deadline, had specific instructions to complete the task and how did it go?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Great, recruiters willing to work with you to see if the job is your true passion. Employees willing to do informational interviews as well. I truly appreciated it. The process was organized too

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I interviewed for the Summer Research Associate Position in NYC. The process took overall about 2-3 months. First round was a phone interview then I was invited to final round Superday. Overall, the superday was very relaxed and with more senior people. Everyone was friendly and it was virtual

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Two interviewers, one technical and one general. Both would ask questions throughout the process, but divided their time as a whole into distinct portions. General interviewer would ask behavior or culture questions while the technical interviewer focused on coding questions and team-specific questions

Interview Questions

• How would you design a web server to handle fetch requests?   1 Answer

Compliance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I applied online for the position, and it didn't take long to hear back from their recruitment team. I did a quick 30 minutes call with the recruiter to confirm my resume, as well as salary expectations. Then I was put in contact with another individual who was in charge of coordinating the interview with the hiring manager.

The call with the hiring manager was only a 30-minute call. The hiring manager had clearly never reviewed my resume so be prepared to walk them through your resume.

If anyone from Citibank's HR reads this, my recommendation is to make sure you guys clearly review and set the job experience expectations for the position so you don't waste your time or the candidate's time. It was clear during the interview process that they were looking for someone with a LOT more experience than I had.

Analyst Interview

Interview

It was tough but worth it. Learned a lot about myself during the whole process. Would definitely work there in the future if I could. Citi along with other similar banks have similar interview processes

Assistant Vice President -Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Regular interview process, some focus on latest technology, some coding questions.
    Previous experience and how you solved the problems.

Some cultural questions on team work and management.
    In depth Questions focused each details on your resume. More focus on the technology and understanding of the problem solved.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.