Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Apr 2018
2,711 Interview Reviews

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Very easy going, only one person interview me in an open space. No hard questions. The interview was in English and Spanish. The person was very nice. questions were simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how your experience can contribute to this job   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

30 minutes , behavioral questions, dress professional , everyone is watching , interview with one of the managers in the department.
    Drug test onsite, ask about you, why should we hire you? Collections is very easy

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Meet one rep on campus. Sent him my resume (was fairly late in the process).
    Then got a phone screen with HR first within the week. Basic one.
    Then 3 interviews with Director levels on the same day.
    Finally got the offer about 10 days after

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First interview with recruiter, took like a half hour. Then next interview was a phone interview with hiring manager. This also lasted like 30 min. After a week I was verbally offered the job.

Group Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very scattered. Not thorough. Cared more about who you worked with in the past than the answers provided. In the long run I found the questions were to assess how you would work with the favored hires from their pre ious company.

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

applied online
    Got an email to set up phone interview
    Asked about the market, exact things happening, a lot of technical questions, no behavioral questions at all, got cut off a few times

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

One first round phone interview in which they ask general screening questions and a video interview with a behavioral focus. One final round super day with mix of skills and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why Citi?
      Why this division?
      Tell me a bit about yourself.
      Your biggest strength.
      Your weakness.
      Future plans   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Walked in and waited a few minutes before the interviewer was ready. Sat down and was interviewed. He seemed to primarily want someone that could fluently communicate in a second language due to the population of the area. I was not as fluent as they needed I assume as I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked a few questions in a different language about how I would get clients to purchase additional services.   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Miami, FL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen Interview - 30 mins - behavioral questions focused on group work - make sure to brush up on your resume because you will want to highlight the key points yourself that are on it.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a team member's inability to solve a problem   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from recruiter (no phone screening) set up an appointment with area director. Then another interview with a branch manager- her location doesn't have a open position, but guess she really liked me, ended up in her branch.
    Make sure you are actually interested in the position. This is my first job out of college without any related experience, but I have always been interested in banking industry. Was honest with them that I want to build a career.

Interview Questions

• Where did you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.