Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Citi

4,450 Interview Reviews

2.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview was fast. Only interviewed with one person. Two weeks after I got a call with a offer. Was very happy. I then started two weeks later. When I started not much training I had to jump right in.

EIOT Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through my university club recruitment presentation. Talked to the recruiter there, had a phone screen the next Monday, and Phone interview the follower Friday. phone screen -> phone interview -> in person interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

three rounds, 1st round phone screening, 2nd round group interview with 3 parts, one part is writing, last round with directors in Hong Kong, process was fast, got offer with in a month

Modeling Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

tech questions 30 mins, this is the first round with the hiring manager. it's online with an internal video system. No resume questions at all. No behavior questions. No case problems at all.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Was offered a first round interview after submitting an application through my university. It was a single, in-person interview with two interviewers. It was highly technical and the most difficult interview I've had thus far.

Interview Questions

• Given a handful of numerical figures, how do you derive Enterprise Value?   1 Answer

Technology Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

It was very simple. I had an assessment then a phone interview and finally I was flown down to Dallas for a day. Overall the interview process was pretty average compared to my experience with other companies.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had two interviewers. It felt very relaxed and casual. They asked the general type of interview referencing my resume. The job required to be bilingual so close to the end of the interview a few questions were asked in Spanish to see how fluent I was.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interviewer asked about my resume, past projects that I have done, what am I currently doing right now, and a little than over half of the interview was data structures and algorithms questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between method overriding and method overloading?   Answer Question

Corporate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Easy straight forward accounting and finance questions. A tad stuffy room the interviewers were very rude. All in all a typical finance interview. Talk about yourself, experience, then technicals.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

There were three rounds. First-round was with HR. The second was with the managers. And the last one was with the business head. All personal except there is one case that needs to be read and discussed.

Interview Questions

• What kind of division are you interested if you were accepted?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.