Clinique Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Clinique Interview Questions

Interviews at Clinique

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique.

Interview

It was a group interview. Two interviewers, a man and a woman and 2 other people being interviewed. They were pretty friendly. The interview was at a a mall. Make sure to dress nice and have a nice fresh face.

Interview Questions

• What Clinique products do you use?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Clinique.

Interview

brief and effective, professional, interest in previous experience, questions to check if my personality matched the culture of the company, a few basic financial rules, it was an exchange with the manager, discussed the challenges I had in previous jobs and how I managed to overcome the difficulties I was facing.

Interview Questions

• what are the main factors allowing you to perform in this job   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique.

Interview

It was a good interview and great learning experience ... and hopefully I got a job out of it which made it very worth while. Straight to the point.

Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clinique (Melbourne, FL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was very easy for me I filled out the application within three days they called me for a face-to-face interview after that I had to take a form of pro talent psycho somatic testing which is a personality test that was quite difficult but if you relax and be yourself they will know if you are the right fit within three days I got the phone call that I was hired and with in the next two days I was getting my locker and then I start on Sunday it’s been a wonderful process so far I am so looking forward to the future

Interview Questions

• Basically why do you wanna work year ?   2 Answers

Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clinique (Albany, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I'd actually applied online through Macy's website for the Chanel Beauty Advisor position. Within an hour I'd gotten a response wanting to schedule an interview, which I was able to do through the automated system online. I scheduled it for the next day. I went in with a full face of makeup and my resume, and the Cosmetics Manager looked at my resume and noted that I had retail management experience. She asked if I was looking for management, and when I said yes, she pulled out a different file and asked some different interview questions. At the end she told me that there was a Clinique Counter Manager position available and she felt I'd be a good fit for it; she felt I was overqualified for the position of Beauty Advisor. She had me take a Talent Quiz at another computer and scheduled a follow-up interview for two days later with the Clinique Account Executive. When I arrived for that one, she asked a few questions about my management style, then told me what would be expected of me for the position. I was told they'd call me later that day because they needed to get the approval from Macy's for my hourly rate, which was customized according to my experience. I got the call about three hours later with the official offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had an employee who was struggling with an aspect of their job, and how you overcame the issue.   1 Answer

Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clinique (Lexington, KY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

First, I interveiwed with a Macy's manager who was very nice! Then after that she called the Clinique manager up to the office. She interveiwed me and then took me to the counter for a free consultation. After, she said she would email the clinique office to see if I was recommended for Clinique on Talent plus. By the time I got home I got a call that the Clinique main office wanted a facetime interview. Had the interveiw the next morning at 9 AM then got a call at 1:30 PM from Macy's offering me the Position. Best Interveiw I've ever participated in! Only advice I can give is be yourself, thats what Clinique really looks for regardless of background or gender.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique.

Interview

There were mulitple parts to the interview process: Complete in person interview. Complete Talent Plus phone interview. Following this, I had a phone interview with the Account Executive. Lastly, I met with the counter manager.

Interview Questions

• The interview at all levels was pretty average and consisted of standard interview questions. It was time consuming because there were multiple interviews to complete. The challenging part is Talent Plus.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy going. The interview process went better than expected, just be prepared. I was interviewed by both the account executive and counter manager, so it was a good thing that I came with an extra copy of my resume! The interview was more of a conversation, it wasn’t anything nerve racking like a structured question interview would be.

Interview Questions

• How do you persuade people to buy products?   2 Answers

Clinique Counter Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clinique in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the store (Stage) and a few days later got a call to set up an interview. The store interview went really well. It was laid back and conducted by the Estée Lauder counter manager. I interviewed on a Monday, that Friday I was called to say I was their pick for the position. I had to take a Talent Plus assessment online and called them back to let them know when I had completed it.
    They called me the following Monday and said according to the assessment that I was not a good recommendation for the job. I'm not sure what they were looking for as I had passed the store's assessment easily.

Interview Questions

• If the team does not meet their goal, it's okay as long as I have met mine.   Answer Question

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique (Flushing, MI (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It was pretty quick, 15 minutes maybe. The woman interviewing me was very friendly. She said they would contact me within a week for the second interview if I passed the personality quiz. and they ended up calling the next day and I got exempted from the quiz.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with touching peoples faces?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.