Coach Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 524 of over 524 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

The interview process was quick. I saw the job posting on Indeed, applied, interviewed, and was hired within maybe two weeks. They asked basic retail knowledge questions and what if scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked retail before?
    1 Answer

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

Very well. They went over everything I would have wanted to ask about the role and company. They were on time and properly introduced themselves and other employees around to add to the overall experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Coach

Join the conversation on

Consulting

7m

a

Manager

Anytime I ask a junior person on my team to do something or give her a recommendation, the reply is always something along the lines of “yeah, I know” “yeah, that was the plan anyway”, or “I was already thinking that”. How do I coach this individual to avoid these type of replies? It just comes off as passive aggressive.

1,194

106 Comments

Join the conversation on

Coach

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach

Interview

It was intimidating but welcoming. It was one interview with the hiring manager, and they gave me the job on the spot. Just be yourself, Coach is overall a great company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coach

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach

Interview

Pretty hard, they want people with good social skills and sales experience. The people going the interview were nice, you have to dress the part though which should already be a given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

A bit long but interesting . They asked about my previous experience and how I love my job and what I want in the future . The were friendly and nice with me which is nice in that situation . Loved it

Interview Questions
  • What would you like to have in the future.

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

In person interview at first. Basic questions plus several questions based on retail and fashion knowledge. Also question based on company history. After the first interview, there were two more interviews including one floor interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coach (Indianapolis, IN) in Jul 2021

Interview

A store manager reached out to me on LinkedIn one morning and I had a Zoom interview the next morning. The interview only lasted about 15 minutes and we mainly chatted about ourselves and what my prior work experience has been.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that you were able to really succeed in your work environment?

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

I got an email to inform me if I'm interested they would like have an interview with me. Then coach called me to arrange a virtual interview. The questions are easy just about yourself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coach

Application

I interviewed at Coach

Interview

Long; 3 separate interviews. First was group interview, then a phone call with management, after an in person with sales force team. No clear indication of who I was to be answering to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shrewsbury, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach (Shrewsbury, NJ)

Interview

First met with a Key Holder and was asked some general questions about work experience, filled out paper work. Then was interviewed by the Store Manager and was interviewed more on fashion background and how up-to-date I stayed on fashion trends. They sent me to the next nearest store for a 2nd interview with another store's Manager. They asked more about sales technique, how I would interact with different customers in the store. It was a straight-forward process and pretty easy if you have experience in sales, fashion, public-facing position. Just know some fashion brands you like, and be comfortable talking to new people.

Interview Questions
  • They were interested in how you would describe your personal style.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 524 Interviews