Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Coach Interview Questions

Interviews at Coach

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

The interview was a 3 step interview process. One with a store manager, one with the store general manager, and the last being with the regional manager. Very first interview was a group interview, and basically seeing how you handle yourself in a group environemnt and testing your social skills. The last two were both 1:1 and were more general/ basic interview questions

Interview Questions

• Q: Sell me this pen   Answer Question
    • Q: How would you handle a customer having difficulites making a return, but with the obstacle of a language barrier?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There was phoner with HR representative, and then two in person rounds at their office, each with 3 people ranging in seniority from Associate Manager to Sr. Director. Follow up was a bit slow, but they kept you in the loop at all times at what was happening.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you will be remembered for at your current job?   Answer Question

Regional Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It took 6 month and I went through 9 interview and then flew to NYC for all day interviews. I had multiple phone interviews followed by multiple in person interviews

Interview Questions

• How does your experience apply to this job   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people. First there was a phone screen with someone from talent acquisition, then I met with someone from HR and then I met a number of people from the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment from your last role that you are most proud of   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

I applied to the sales associate position but they called me back about a temp position for the holidays. Basically the interview was super informal, I wasn’t dressed up at all.

Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Initial pre-screening phone interview with HR followed by an in-person interview with the role's supervisor the following week.

Was asked to complete a design project that was then to be presented in-person to supervisor 10 days after details were provided. Supervisor requested to keep the materials I presented but I declined.

Followed up one week after presentation--no decision had been made. Followed up again 2 weeks later to find out I had not received the position. Asked for feedback from HR which was declined.

Overall, thorough interview process but unclear expectations for role when compared to the original job posting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

It was a very pleasant experience. I was immediately put at ease as it took place in a casual venue and there was only one interviewer. I was asked several questions, some of which included personal, to determine how my personality would fit in the whole scheme of the Coach experience. At all times I felt that it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What skills could I bring to the store and the team as a whole?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

wonderful learning experience. fast paced. customer service oriented skills required. great hours, overtime available. answered all of my questions. flexible with school schedule. described the health and company benefits process thoroughly. would perhaps consider applying again in the future.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Basic group interview process. Went around and introduced ourselves and took turns answering questions. No behavioral questions were asked. Also discussed hours and benefits for employees. Because it was a group interview, not many questions were asked. Received a call about a week later telling me that they were not going forward with my application. They said it was not about experience but about "certain talents." Not too sure what that means but I do appreciate the call back instead of the usual "don't call us, we'll call you."

Associate Manager, EOS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had a standard phone screen and then was invited to come onsite to meet with a few members of the team. Everyone I met was kind, very smart and understood their position not online within their department but understood their position within the company and the industry. I met with 4 people over 2 days and all but 1 were phenomenal. The last person I met with was the most senior employee. She had a terrible attitude, was not interested in speaking with me at all, and it really showed. Her vibe totally threw me for a loop and I felt extremely uncomfortable. She asked me what I wanted where I wanted to be in the next 5 years and I explained. I knew that I wasn't this position specially, but it was definitely related to this position and the company. She looked at me with a sour look and expressed "You do know that this job has nothing to do with this right?" It was BAZAAR, aggressive and totally unwelcome. What would she prefer me to say? That I want to work in this department and in this position my entire career? The company itself was great, most of the people I met were wonderful and their office was beautiful. What interesting is that the most senior people who interviewed me had the worst attitude I'd ever encountered during an interview. It's concerning that the company feels that she was qualified to judge others. I would have loved this position and to work for Coach, but I can't get onboard with a company who treats interviewees this way.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.