Computacenter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Computacenter Interview Questions

Interviews at Computacenter

2.8

Oss Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Computacenter (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy. I worked at Mc Donalds before and they hired me on the spot.
    That is very great because I need to gain IT skills. Very soon I can recruit all my friends from Mickey D's

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Computacenter (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process was quite easy and short - 30 min easy general questions, then test call from unaatisfied client, the position needed foreign language so they called me just to check it. Otherwise in the end they offered the salary which was rven lower pf what they promised before so i declined.

Desktop Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computacenter (Boulder, CO (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief, it was with Computacenter the contractor company not the business I was working for. They asked basic questions about my background. It was painless and was made an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your past position to make you a good fit.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computacenter (Woodcliff Lake, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Meet with both the Project Lead and the Director for the group that I was applying to. Face to face meetings with both and a phone screening with the recruiter prior to being on site. Fairly common questions directly pertaining to the role.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about travel?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computacenter (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2020.

Interview

Someone from HR called and asked about my motivation, salary expectetion and earliest time I can start. It was about 3-4 min. She said she will send my application to the team leader. Then I checked their online application system and It was written that they decided to pursue with other candidates.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter in February 2020.

Interview

Cv and cover letter are the first stage of application then I have been invited to complete a video interview. I was asked to answer just 3 questions and I could record my answer multiple times.

Software Developer Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computacenter in February 2020.

Interview

after one week sent an email of a video interview formed by three very simple general questions which can also be re-recorded, then the assessment centre to assess your professional skills and interpersonal ability

Graduate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computacenter (Hatfield, East of England, England) in January 2020.

Interview

CV, online tests, video interview, waiting to hear from that.. so far quick application process, applied a week ago. Applied via indeed and heard directly from them through email, quickly sent tests through after reviewing my CV.

End User Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computacenter (London, England).

Interview

Applied via Linkedin but didn’t knew this was handled by HAYS recruitment agency, got a call from somebody from Leicester, I wish I remember the name to put it here. Spoke about my qualifications, etc, told me that was going to send me and email with information which never arrived. Called them back after 2 hours and asked another person about this, which told me that the email was being prepared and was going out, Still waiting for that email and have been 2 weeks or so.
    This is why I don't like recruitment agencies as they just waste my time.

Interview Questions

• What you think about Computacenter   1 Answer

Customer Executive/Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Computacenter (Edinburgh, Scotland) in May 2019.

Interview

Overall it took a couple of months from the time I applied. The interview process was very pleasant. Everyone I spoke with and interviewed with was friendly and very eager to answer any questions. It was great experience!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.