Computacenter Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 125 of over 125 interviews

Recruitment Agency17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Computacenter

Application

I interviewed at Computacenter

Interview

multiple steps in the process, interview, assessment centre etc. They all had varying difficulty but overall was a positive experience. Out of all the assessment centres and interviews I did I think this process was one of the best

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you dealt with a difficult customer experience?
    Answer Question

Computacenter

Application

I interviewed at Computacenter

Interview

From the initial job search, through the application process, the interview, and the onboarding process, all of the interactions during the recruitment process impact the candidate experience. From the initial job search, through the application process, the interview, and the onboarding process, all of the interactions during the recruitment process impact the candidate experience

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to this role?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

164 Comments

Join the conversation on

Computacenter

Application

I interviewed at Computacenter

Interview

Entrevista y después te ven si sabes el idioma. Todo en todo toma 30-45 minutos. Entrevista en inglés ahí te cuentan todo lo positivo y lo negativo uno lo sabe después.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I did 3 digital interviews plus 1 phone call with HR. I was able to get acquainted with the people I’d interface with most and an understanding of expectations for the role. They were interested in my background, education, relevant skills to the job, and I took a personality assessment.

Interview Questions
  • Have you used SAP erp or Salesforce CRM ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (New Delhi)

Interview

The interview process had 3 rounds. The first 2 rounds were technical. I cleared two technical rounds and got into final round. After the first round they inquired about my salary expectations and they seemed to have no problem with that. After 3 rounds, they said my salary expectations could not be met. They should have made the same communication before conducting the interviews instead of wasting my good time. I asked the recruiter about the pay range offered for this role, but she said she did not know.!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Computacenter

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Computacenter

Interview

Reunion d'information par visioconference puis entretien individuel avec la personne chargé du recrutement. A la suite de l'entretien individuel, une série de test de connaissance informatique simple, français, et anglais afin de valider ou non votre acceptation à la formation

Interview Questions
  • Question de base sur notre parcours et pourquoi se diriger vers l'informatique.

Computacenter

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computacenter

Interview

Lengthy, comprehensive, thorough, competitive. Had to submit CV, then online tests, webcam interview, then assessment day including overnight stay and networking dinner with company execs, and then if you passed assessment centre you got invited back for one more f2f interview. They invest a lot of time into the recruitment process, so candidates get a lot out of it, including feedback at each stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Computacenter

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Computacenter in Apr 2021

Interview

Freundliches Gespräch am Telefon mit einem Standortleiter. Das Gespräch war positiv und allgemeingehalten. Es ging um ein klassisches kennenlernen und das austauschen von Erwartungen. Der Mitarbeiter war nett und interessiert. Der ganze Prozess ging auch sehr schnell.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Computacenter (New Delhi)

Interview

Third class company with colonial mindset. They taken my two interviews given the fact that I have 90 days notice period. Such a loser company turn their back when they knew np period. Never join this ethicless company. Foolish people does not know modern innovative approaches of developing automation architectures.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Computacenter (Franklin, MA)

Interview

Excellent HR process. They are very clear and responsive. Managers are very informative. Process contained phone interviews, in person interview and personality test along with submission of work and personal al reference.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews