Czarnikow Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Czarnikow

2.6

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Two interviews, first was technical / competency based and the second focused more on company and team fit with some but to a lesser degree of competency questions.

What I liked about both interviews is that the structure was more of a discussion than direct questions and answers so with a more relaxed, chatty approach I feel the interviewers got the best out of you and were able to see the real person rather than perhaps hearing pre rehearsed scripted answers.

Interview Questions

• Several regarding how would you react in this situation etc   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview was held with the Director and HR Manager, it was brief and relaxed. It was a 1-1 session where I was asked typical questions of my background and current interest in the role.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my role in previous similar positions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I had two interviews, one video interview and a face to face interview. The video interview felt very relaxed lasting around 30 minutes with the HR manager and current HR Intern. In this interview I could introduce myself and learn a bit more about the company and what the role involved.

The face to face interview was more formal, lasting around an hour, however I still felt at ease and relaxed. I was asked mainly competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you have solved a challenging situation at work.   Answer Question

ICT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

First was the video interview where I had to talk about my knowledge gained from University. I felt the purpose of the video interview was to test my knowledge in ICT in general. The second interview was a face to face interview with a senior member from the ICT team and a senior member from HR.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked in a team and encountered a problem and what was your approach to dealing with it?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you made a mistake?   Answer Question

Trade Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

very friendly interviewer, not too much technical questions, all competency based questions. One HR and two team manager. the second round is with the head of the dept and HR head

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you work in a team, which role you usually take in a teamwork.   Answer Question

Accounts Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England) in July 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews with the head of department, director of finance, then the CFO. The tone changed significantly over the course of the interviews as the formality and intensity increased.

For the first two interviews, questions were standard competency based questions, although there was a strong emphasis put on both how I can affect and direct change; and work and communicate with many different people at all experience levels.

The final interview was a more standard run through of my CV and was clearly used as a test as to how I could handle pressure from senior management. However all three interviewers were friendly and their passion for the company was self evident.

Interview Questions

• Give me two examples of times you have managed to change a process to make it more efficient.   1 Answer

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

The 1st interview was quite informal and and brief and lasted about 30 minutes with only Treasury Manager, describing the role, the second interview was more technically in depth and more questions about my previous experience with Finance Director and Treasury Manager

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.