Czarnikow Interview Questions

Updated 24 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Czarnikow

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Czarnikow

Found 8 candidate interviews
Czarnikow
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Czarnikow in Nov 2020

Interview

The process of receiving an interview offer was very prompt. Prior to the interview, I was asked to prepare a small task which was based on looking at examples of effective marketing strategies. The interview itself consisted of three distinct parts: competency based questions which related back to the skills listed in the job description, i.e. "how do you manage time and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines"; an informal conversation based on the small task I had to prepare and questions which linked to my CV. The interview was virtual and overall I thoroughly enjoyed the process; my interviewers were very friendly and I was able to engage in a good conversation with them. Unfortunately, I did not receive an offer, however the HR assistant was kind enough to send me feedback on my interview which was very helpful!

Interview Questions
  • Could you tell me about a project which was successful?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

Two interviews, first was technical / competency based and the second focused more on company and team fit with some but to a lesser degree of competency questions. What I liked about both interviews is that the structure was more of a discussion than direct questions and answers so with a more relaxed, chatty approach I feel the interviewers got the best out of you and were able to see the real person rather than perhaps hearing pre rehearsed scripted answers.

Interview Questions
  • Several regarding how would you react in this situation etc
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Interview was held with the Director and HR Manager, it was brief and relaxed. It was a 1-1 session where I was asked typical questions of my background and current interest in the role.

Interview Questions
Czarnikow
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

I had two interviews, one video interview and a face to face interview. The video interview felt very relaxed lasting around 30 minutes with the HR manager and current HR Intern. In this interview I could introduce myself and learn a bit more about the company and what the role involved. The face to face interview was more formal, lasting around an hour, however I still felt at ease and relaxed. I was asked mainly competency based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of how you have solved a challenging situation at work.
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

First was the video interview where I had to talk about my knowledge gained from University. I felt the purpose of the video interview was to test my knowledge in ICT in general. The second interview was a face to face interview with a senior member from the ICT team and a senior member from HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

very friendly interviewer, not too much technical questions, all competency based questions. One HR and two team manager. the second round is with the head of the dept and HR head

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you work in a team, which role you usually take in a teamwork.
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

I had three interviews with the head of department, director of finance, then the CFO. The tone changed significantly over the course of the interviews as the formality and intensity increased. For the first two interviews, questions were standard competency based questions, although there was a strong emphasis put on both how I can affect and direct change; and work and communicate with many different people at all experience levels. The final interview was a more standard run through of my CV and was clearly used as a test as to how I could handle pressure from senior management. However all three interviewers were friendly and their passion for the company was self evident.

Interview Questions
  • Give me two examples of times you have managed to change a process to make it more efficient.
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Czarnikow (London, England, England) in Jun 2015

Interview

The 1st interview was quite informal and and brief and lasted about 30 minutes with only Treasury Manager, describing the role, the second interview was more technically in depth and more questions about my previous experience with Finance Director and Treasury Manager

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Czarnikow Job Seekers

Placement Year