DaDa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

DaDa Interview Questions

Interviews at DaDa

2.2

ESL Teacher Interview

Interview

Easy, quick, friendly. The interview process involves a mock class and a few questions. Quite easy to pass. Just need to be friendly and able to engage with an adult pretending to be a 5 year old child.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaDa in November 2019.

Interview

I had to apply online. I was required to complete a live interview and complete a teaching demonstration. Feedback was offered from training recruiter and an interview had to be scheduled which took time to manage.

Online English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaDa (Springfield, MO (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

They emailed me saying I was eligible to interview. I don't remember when I applied. I chose a time 9:30pm, the interviewer is in China.

She was 4 mins late. She was very dry. She asked some basic questions. She was not impressed that I was not wearing Blue (their color) but I was actually teaching for VK so I had on my black sweater that I flipped around to not show their logo. She was also not impressed with my background which is colorful and I have never received a complaint from my other jobs. So it did not start off on the best foot.

Then came the demo. You do two demos first 5 mins is new to English students and 2nd 5 mins is intermediate level. I tried to get her to interact with me as the pretend student but she just sat there. She said most students do not react but this is actually rare as I already teach online and it is not as common as she makes you believe.

I do not expect an offer. :) and I dont mind.

Teacher Interview

Interview

Video chat with a DaDa recruitment rep. Very easy. He mostly explained the job and pay potential. A few days later we scheduled a demo lesson. Same rep. He emailed an offer letter the next day.

EFL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaDa (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

It was very easy. It took about 2 weeks to complete the process. I found the interview stage to be very simple and straightforward. They set up the interview through Skype. I believe I had 2 interviews before they told me that I was accepted as a teacher.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my teaching experience and how I would make my knowledge work for an online setting.   Answer Question

Online ESL Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaDa.

Interview

The interview process was had two phases. The first few minutes were a quick general interview. The second phase involves teaching a quick 10 minute lesson. The interviewer will give you the presentation to use, and however you teach it is up to you.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had any prior experience teaching English?   Answer Question

On Line English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DaDa (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

I was to meet the interviewer at a specified time for a brief Q&A and then a mock class. The interviewer showed up an hour late. So, instead of it beginning at 10pm it started at 11pm. I was sitting at my computer waiting for them to open up the preview of the mock classroom for an hour. It was a long night

Interview Questions

• What is your previous teaching experience? Do you hold a TEFL certificate? Are you available to work on the weekend ends.   1 Answer

Independent Online English Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DaDa (Birmingham, AL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The interviewers are from China and seem bias from the beginning. I went above and beyond and received negative responses the entire time. I was disappointed because I practiced my interview presentation for days only to get ugly looks and rolled eyes. I have been an Independent Online English Teacher for 2 years now and wanted to try a new company, but I would not want to work for a company that does not make you feel welcomed or like family during the interview.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DaDa (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I was scheduled to do an interview at 11:30pm (12:30pm Beijing time). When the interviewer came onto the screen via the DaDa ABC classroom, she basically told me that there were no more positions available. She asked me no questions and I did not get to do the mock class. I prepared for days to do this interview. I set up everything in the background as if it’s a classroom like you’re required to do, I studied the mock class lessons and I got NOTHING. I’ve moved on to another online teaching agency and got hired immediately. DaDa ABC is the worst and they will waste your time. Pretty sure it’s some kind of scam to gather information or something weird like that.

Home-based Online English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaDa (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was bad. I was well prepared. The interviewer just came in and asked me a few questions. She then told me to get ready to do my mock lesson and she disappeared.

The next day I got a letter of rejection for a lesson I did not even do.

She also rushed me to answer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.