Darkside Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Darkside Studios

3D Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Darkside Studios (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email and asked if I would do some modeling and other 3d work for them, as they liked my artstation page. I accepted after they disclosed the amount paid per model. Very simple and straightforward, which was good. SO it wasn't an interview really, more a request and response, proceeding to a contract and NDA being signed.

Interview Questions

• If I'm happy that they're a small upcoming company that won't yet pay as much as the big boys.   Answer Question

Senior Vfx Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Darkside Studios (London, England) in August 2014.

Interview

Very exacting in ascertaining the extent of ones knowledge in given field. The Studio is highly driven to provide top end results with generalist staff and short deadlines. Management are extremely friendly and likeable characters. They know what they are doing and only hire those who can pull of the job. The interviews are short and to the point. A willingness to discuss thought process on approaches to work and the show of desire to work on their projects is highly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How would you break this down? (example shots given)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not difficult if you know your stuff but there is a limit which fits lower budget TV projects.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.