Dealogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 17 Nov 2017

2.9

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Spoke with the Research Manager and Research Associate in the same room. Asked basic interview questions to understand why you want to join the firm and what you know about the financial markets

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with 3 different people but it was so long ago the processes are different now. I first interviewed with the hiring manager and two other members of upper management.

Interview Questions

• questions on the deal making process and investment banking   Answer Question

Functional Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Had a phone screen by the recruiter followed by a direct face-to-face call with four rounds. Got a verbal offer in 2 days, followed by an actual offer after a week. No HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Business Analsis case study   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview on some Java related topics. Then about a month later I was called in to do an in-office interview. I was given a test to do about 5 methods in 30 minutes. I then was asked to go over my answers and was asked a mix of technical and behavioral questions. I was told I would hear back soon and then got ghosted.

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward, and the questions were average. It was 2 on 1 and there was also a short written test just to see your understanding of financial data. The test took about 15minutes to complete and the questions were pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic.

Interview

Internal interview was set up and I was told that it would be a 3 part process. First interview was with the relationship team manager, next was vertical head and final meeting was an offer. There were 2 other serious candidates (external) but came down to the fact that I had previous experience (though none that was client facing) within the vertical so I had a fairly decent foundation.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a belligerent client?   8 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

One interview meeting with the head of HR and meeting with the managers of ECM. Just a review of resume and interpersonal questions. They had me come in for one day for the interview, then followed up a few days with the offer. It was quick, but they may have needed someone as soon as possible.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone interview - was asked basic technical questions, I was really nervous and forgot a lot of basic definitions which is why I didn't get a 2nd interview. Interviewee was really nice though.

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dealogic in April 2015.

Interview

Met with two Managers who asked a series of questions. The conversation was fluent and pretty transparent. The interview lasted for a little over an hour. Intermittent with critical thinking questions.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls would it take to fill up this room.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dealogic.

Interview

applied through a career fair at college campus.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview app 15 minutes. Asked some basic technical question. That Followed up with a meeting at their office, they gave me a small quiz of programming problems and questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions on Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.