Dealogic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

Employee Referral19%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Dealogic

Application

I interviewed at Dealogic

Interview

The process was standard, but you'll need to do your homework and understand their business and their client's business. Several rounds with delays in between rounds. Ensure you know what is happening in the market, and the names of the firms and senior leaders at the firms that do business with Dealogic. You might expect a couple of the "how many blades of grass in Metlife stadium" type questions.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Dealogic?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (Hong Kong) in Jul 2018

Interview

Phone interview written test: few comprehension in English and simple Chinese 1st Interview: interviewer is the regional manager, asking really simple questions like what is bond and what's the different between bond and shares? 2nd interview: skype interview at Hong Kong office.

Interview Questions
  • What is bond? What are the difference between bonds and shares?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY)

Interview

Spoke with the Research Manager and Research Associate in the same room. Asked basic interview questions to understand why you want to join the firm and what you know about the financial markets

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealogic (London, England, England)

Interview

They are so unprofessional. We had a call interview but the HR forgot. Then she returned back to me with when I sent her an email to remind the call. This process repeated in my 3 interviews with them, Either they forgot to call or give a feedback. It's not worth to spend your time to apply for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY)

Interview

Met with 3 different people but it was so long ago the processes are different now. I first interviewed with the hiring manager and two other members of upper management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Had a phone screen by the recruiter followed by a direct face-to-face call with four rounds. Got a verbal offer in 2 days, followed by an actual offer after a week. No HR interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dealogic (London, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

Came in. Interviewer from HR came after 15 mins and we did a video conference with an employee from Budapest. A mix of competency-based and technical questions. I had a lot of time to ask questions as well. The only very annoying thing is that even sending reminder emails I never received any update for the outcome of my interview...so I assume that I was not successful but still very unethical and unprofessional!!!

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a market and what was the direction of the investors returns?

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (Budapest) in Apr 2017

Interview

Very short interview with only an HR and a technical round. The technical round was fast, only a few questions in connection with testing terms and an example. The decision has been made within 2 days. I did not feel like they really know my abilities and can judge my compatibility to the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (Budapest) in Feb 2017

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter. I had two phone interviews with her. Then I had a personal interview with the head of HR, the product manager and the tech lead of my future team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you consider yourself to be a senior software engineer?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY) in Feb 2017

Interview

First was a phone interview with HR and then was a face to face with HR and direct management and then third and final was with the executive management. Friendly and straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Research the company and understand where they fit within the market.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews