Dealogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 Aug 2018

2.8

Junior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward, and the questions were average. It was 2 on 1 and there was also a short written test just to see your understanding of financial data. The test took about 15minutes to complete and the questions were pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

One interview meeting with the head of HR and meeting with the managers of ECM. Just a review of resume and interpersonal questions. They had me come in for one day for the interview, then followed up a few days with the offer. It was quick, but they may have needed someone as soon as possible.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dealogic.

Interview

applied through a career fair at college campus.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview app 15 minutes. Asked some basic technical question. That Followed up with a meeting at their office, they gave me a small quiz of programming problems and questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions on Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone interview - was asked basic technical questions, I was really nervous and forgot a lot of basic definitions which is why I didn't get a 2nd interview. Interviewee was really nice though.

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dealogic in April 2015.

Interview

Met with two Managers who asked a series of questions. The conversation was fluent and pretty transparent. The interview lasted for a little over an hour. Intermittent with critical thinking questions.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls would it take to fill up this room.   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a telephone conversation followed by a programming exam, then a group panel interview. The whole process took about a 2 days. They respond very quickly.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy interview. Recruiter setup everything no phone screen just went in and did a "test" on the computer by myself for an hour or so. Had to make a simple web page that required you to use JavaScript, C# and SQL. Nothing to complicated. After that you explain your solution and then do a panel interview where they ask basic C#, .NET, and JavaScript questions.

Functional Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Had a phone screen by the recruiter followed by a direct face-to-face call with four rounds. Got a verbal offer in 2 days, followed by an actual offer after a week. No HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Business Analsis case study   1 Answer

Relationship Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Took a little while for company to contact me after resume was submitted. Phone interview was brief, consisted of standard questions asked by H.R. rep (why are you looking to leave your current employer, etc.).

Interview lasted for 40 minutes or so. Met with a manager, was asked basic questions about background and experience, some hypothetical work scenarios, general questions about finance/markets. Very pleasant dialogue.

Never heard back from company - only found out through contact there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me some recent news about the financial markets that would be relevant to your group here.   Answer Question

Relationship Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews.
    First is with the team manager, and is more of a screening process
    Second is with a senior staff member who will try to see how you will fit in the group
    Third & Fourth are with a senior manager and Head of the department and it's more of a general interview again.

The questions were pretty standard, but you should focus on your work experience where you dealt with customers and solved problems for them. Do not bore them with details, sometimes they throw out all resumes from Analysts because of this.

The 1st, 3rd & 4th interviews are more of a test to see how you can lead a conversation, they want to see how you handle doing most of the talking in meeting, so try to keep the conversation going without rambling.

The 2nd is more general questions for you, and a great place to ask any questions you have, and pick up information so you can then form more intelligent questions for the senior people.

Negotiation

I received an offer letter and signed it. Not much of a negotiation since I took their first offer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.