Debenhams Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Debenhams

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 658 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Ireland
Application

I interviewed at Debenhams (Ireland)

Interview

Group ice breakers. Talk to customers on shop floor. Interview with 2 managers and discuss your CV and yourself and then a few short questions about the job in general

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if an item was out of stock
    1 Answer
  • Why do you think you would be suited for this role
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Debenhams (United Kingdom)

Interview

Group meeting, ice breaker, then individual interview. The group interview involved introducing yourself, and interesting fact about yourself. In the individual interview. I talked about availability, roles and progression.

Interview Questions
Debenhams
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (United Kingdom)

Interview

Interview was informal and nice- felt comfortable. Conversation was around my personality and how I would fit into the Debenhams working culture. Questions about ability and personality which led me to be offered a job.

Interview Questions
Debenhams
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (United Kingdom)

Interview

Easy, quick and efficient, stress-free. I applied online using indeed, this was a very quick procedure and then I had to do a call with HR where they asked basic interview questions, I then had an in-person interview with the store manager and received a job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • Why debenhams? Past experiences or past employers?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams (Waterford)

Interview

I applied online, shortly after was contacted for a phone interview. I passed the phone I interview and was then interviewed in store with 2 managers. Basic interview questions although did not receive an offer

Interview Questions
Debenhams
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Debenhams (United Kingdom)

Interview

The interview process was very easy and straight forward. And the interviewer was friendly and I got the job immediately the next day. The role stayed out as a Christmas temp then I was kept on.

Interview Questions
Debenhams
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (United Kingdom)

Interview

I applied online and had a telephone interview with the remote agency and then contacted by the local store. It took around 4 weeks then the duty manager for store contacted me.

Interview Questions
Debenhams
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (United Kingdom)

Interview

Was very kind and easy to talk to. Did a mini maths test and got the results back at the end of the interview. Interviewer asked about availability at the end of the interview and offered the job

Interview Questions
  • How would you communicate with customers
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Debenhams (United Kingdom)

Interview

There was a 5-minute telephone interview with no more than 5 questions. Afterwards the process was followed by an in-person interview which was about one-two weeks later. The interview was quite short

Interview Questions
Debenhams
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I interviewed at Debenhams (United Kingdom)

Interview

Group interview and individual interview. Both very positive experiences and left the interviews feeling confident. Individual interview wasn’t too long and asked very relevant questions for the role i applied for.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 658 Interviews