Deko Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Deko Interview Questions

Interviews at Deko

2.2

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

It was great, I was asked the basis interview questions and there were two interviewer. The two of them asked me different questions one was based on the test i wrote.

Compliance Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deko (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

This consisted of of a first and second face-to-face interview process. The first interview took place with the Head of Department and a Senior Support member. The second, also included the CFO of the company. The final interview was held as a phone call interview with the Director of Sales and Marketing.

Interview Questions

• Have you had to deal with a difficult customer query?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deko (London, England).

Interview

Interview was split into two. A personality driven assessment and a technical assessment. First stage is simply talking about some of your past experience (for me it was university projects). I felt there was a key emphasis on group projects and how you handled difficulties that may have been raised. Technical aspect then involved going through the solution I sent for a problem before the interview stage. They were looking for understanding of interfaces/inheritance to produce "good code".

Note: interviewer (Abdul) looked like he didn't want to be there from the start and had his head down as if he was sulking. Funny as he was the one to "assess personality". The other people were cool.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle the group project when one member wasn't helping?   Answer Question

Junior PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deko in September 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process consists of a telephone interview, a coding challenge and a face to face.

After being rescheduled 4 times via a recruiter and the interview at DekoPay I was finally interviewed by Abdul. Consisted of a 15-20 minute chat of Abdul describing Deko and their products followed by a short run through of my previous experience and projects listed on my CV.

I progressed to the coding challenge which consisted of reading and writing to different file formats and performing basic sorting operations on the datasets given.

After this there has been no contact from the company or the recruiter.

Software Engineer - PHP Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deko.

Interview

Quick process, with the first part of the final stage interview focusing pretty much solely on working in groups, especially describing issues that occured in previous group projects. The second part of the interview was a poorly worded algorithmic question supposed to be solved on a whiteboard with a barely working pen.

Interview Questions

• Previous examples of working in a group dynamic, the issues that occured and how they were solved.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deko.

Interview

They give you an initial call asking you for concepts and make you feel like an interrogatory, not a very good feeling, then they did decide to do not go ahead with the process and send you an email saying that unfortunately we will not continue with the process. Not a long process.

Interview Questions

• If you got a collection of data and I give you the element I want to look for how would you find it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deko (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

There was a telephone interview to gauge what I'd worked on and where I was at, Then an in person interview divided into a personality and technical section.
    The first section was there to see how well I would fit with the current team, and the second to review what I'd worked on and my current level of skill.

Interview Questions

• To go through a prior project and explain some of the design decisions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deko (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

The lead developer went onto talk about what the company does. He also informed me of how the recruitment process will be. The process consists of three stages, which is a phone interview (that I talking about now), a coding challenge, and an on-site interview. I did not make it to the next round for reasons explained below.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to talk about how I went about with completing my final year project. And he also asked me if I had any questions for him.   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deko (London, England).

Interview

Simple enough interview process. Was asked questions about my sales history, what I was looking for and what I would bring to the team. CEO part of the interview was full of lies and promises, that the company still does not offer, both personally and with regards to products on the platform that would be available to sell.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the team   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deko (London, England) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn had a call from the head of a department, had a chat then a meeting, second meeting was with the head of Sales, met her in a coffee shop, this was very simple and easy. she asked me what I like doing? Why Sales? We spent less than 15 mins talking, she asked me do I like DOGS? When can I start? Then offered me the Job! Literally just like that. It was very obvious she and the company were just on a massive recruitment mission!

Interview Questions

• Do you like dogs? When can you start? Why sales? Do you like working from home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I said a figure and the sales director said yeah sure why not, there wasn't any form of negotiating. Salary was In the late thirties.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.