Deliveroo Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 434 of over 434 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Deliveroo

Application

I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

Case study de 6h de travail demandé par l'entreprise avec présentation après 4 entretiens. Disponibilité des recruteurs tout au long du processus. Questions poussées nécessitant beaucoup de recherche. Ensuite, silence radio. Ni mail, ni appel.

Interview Questions
  • Case study avec présentation finale
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deliveroo (Dubai)

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and transparent. The recruiter was lovely to work with and kept me informed along the way. i met with 3 interviewers from different functions and they were each assessing a certain skill/competency which i was told about prior to the meeting. The interview process is designed to help you shine, not fail. my advice is to go really understanding the business model and go into detail...the interviewers did prompt me a little if they needed more info but generally relied on me to assess how much info i wanna give. Be yourself....they are a very laid back company with a young energetic spirit. i can't imagine they would select anybody who is uptight.

Interview Questions
  • how would you react if your competitor launched a discount offer? how would you identify restaurant partners? give me an example of an integrated marketing campaign you worked on?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Deliveroo

Join the conversation on

Londoners in Consulting

1m

works at

Deloitte

I’ve seen a lot of comments suggesting Deliveroo and Revolut are poor places to work but no evidence or anything to substantiate the claims. Is anyone able to offer any comments as to whether this is true? Thanks!!

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Deliveroo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

Video interview with direct manager The whole conversation didn’t feel really friendly And no follow up emails regarding the results which is quite frustrating and not respectful for interviewee, saw them change the job title and posted again on the recruitment website

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deliveroo

Application

I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional. First, I passed the first CV screening and an initial phone interview with HR. Second, I passed a short technical assignment. The third step was a call interview about answering theoretical questions about architecture, language foundations and best practices. The discussion was supposed to be open and two-way between the interviewer, but the interviewer did not engage into any discussion and he kept giving very generic questions like "tell me about testing" "tell me about architecture" . I answered them with as many details as possible. The interviewer did not show any disagreement with the answers and he never replied to them back. He took many notes while I was answering but in the end I did not see how well he wrote them. Sometimes it felt like he could not catch up After a couple of days I received a rejection that those answers were not enough, without any more detail on which were wrong.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Deliveroo

Application

I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

Brief questions, mainly centred around your proficiency to ride a bike. They wanted to gauge how many miles you would typically ride in a week. It was fairly informal and light hearted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Deliveroo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

it was hard but in the capability of an experienced individual who knows how to negotiate. Only advise, do your homework because you will be evaluated on all job aspects.

Interview Questions
  • Differs depending on the interviewer

Deliveroo

Application

I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

Interesting interview process that had a mix of case studies and experience questions. i had 5 interviews with people from the team and the main stakeholders. It was a good opportunity to get familiar with the structure and people. Really enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
  • (1) How would you design the sales bonus scheme for the inside sales teams?

Deliveroo

Application

I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

The panel of interviewers was great, however, the first impression of the office was a big let down. Open-plan rows of desks that seem to go forever with very little privacy. It was unsettling and frankly, it felt like we were in a warehouse rather than in an office. Could not imagine working there and be productive.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions like: Tell me about yourself? Tell me about a project that you worked on and had to make some hard decisions?

Deliveroo

Application

I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

0. Candidate-company fit call by agency, to ascertain possible adequation between candidate and company 1. Tech evaluation by screen sharing with a team engineer 2. Chat with engineering manager on interests, needs, values, expectations, etc

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Deliveroo

Application

I interviewed at Deliveroo

Interview

3 interview rounds which was inclusive of: 1. Culture fit with a member of the team - behavioral questions 2. Hiring manager - behavioral questions 3. Case study with hiring manager and their manager

Interview Questions
  • Review data sent to you and create a 30/60/90 day plan
Viewing 1 - 10 of 434 Interviews