Digital Risk Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Digital Risk Interview Questions

Interviews at Digital Risk

2.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

I received a call from the HR department and he asked me basic questions. What do I know about the company? Do I have any accounting experience? Do I know Quickbooks? Very brief conversation.

Interview Questions

• What version of Quickbooks have you used and how often?   Answer Question

Appraisal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted my application and resume on line. Got a call for an interview a week later. On the day of the interview, I first had to take a skills test that included Excel, typing and some math. Then I had a very short interview with a couple of managers who offered me the job. A couple of days later, I got an offer letter and a follow-up call from HR. When I accepted, I had to complete papers for a security background check and instructions for a drug test. That took a couple of weeks to complete.

Negotiation

I did not like the original offer as it paid less than my previous job. I told the HR person because of that, I would not accept the position. I got a call a couple hours later with a higher offer.

IT Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digital Risk in September 2012.

Interview

Quick and Easy. Technical questions we easy to answer, both technical and non technical. Received a call the next day with a start date. Began employment within the week. Was employed for almost 2 years before layoffs began.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non Negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL (US)).

Interview

apply through indeed.com, Received an offer to attend upcoming job fair,background check, 1008 manual testing, interview with manager. Overall interview time was pretty quick. Interviewers were very friendly

Interview Questions

• available to work lots of overtime plus sat
      do you have an issue calling the customer directly
      what motivated you to leave current employer
      discuss experience   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digital Risk in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. Phone call to go over qualifications. In person interview and a Computer test (performed about half an hour before the interview in the same building as the interview). Interview questions are all job related.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Maitland, FL (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Hiring and interview process has changed. Now very difficult, often fail to respond to qualified applicants. At my interview, no brainer offered position on spot - showed through office, great atmosphere, happy employees.

Interview Questions

• Recent applicant was asked in a roundabout way (over phone) if she was overweight.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, flat rate, everyone started in same position.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

The recruiter has you do a MANUAL 1003 and 1008 gives you 30 minutes to complete. Be sure that you have processed MANUAL underwriting.Which nobody does. I wasnt sure why that was so important but if you cant or wont complete the primitive testing you will not get an interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were sort of strange. Regarding the underwriting process.No behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Did not feel like a good fit

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview

I was asked to do a job assessment even though I have several years of experience and was given 40 calculation questions and only 59mins to complete which is less than 2 mins for each question which is unheard of. I also found out that someone I know was never asked to do an assessment and was given an in person interview instead. That person didn’t have more experience but possibly a degree. I believe the assessment should be done for every eligible applicant or not at all. At the end I was told they are moving forward without me. Very shady company practices at this location and I will never apply with them again.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Risk.

Interview

Recruiting team contacts prospects over the phone, schedules a phone interview and personality assessment. If selected, assessments at the office are scheduled to test mortgage knowledge ( complete/ calculate a manual 1008, identify mortgage documents, and computer knowledge, if assessments passed a final interview is conducted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Digital Risk is desperate for people. if you have experience and are willing to work in that horrible atmosphere price your self high.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Digital Risk (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

typing tests and underwriting test to ensure calculation of income and review of vital mortgage documents to comprehend skill set for underwriting.

Interview Questions

• calculation of self employed income   1 Answer

Negotiation

Small leverage on hourly salary if you are skilled.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.