Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions

Interviews at Dun & Bradstreet

2.8

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with an HR which was all about the work ex overview and academic degrees. After this, there was an onsite interview scheduled with few of the team members- which went all good, questions were all about:
    1)technical - SQL, code logics
    2)Scenario-based
    3) IQ questions.
    The interview went really well, but I didn't hear back from them for 2 weeks until I had to follow-up. Finally to know that I was not offered the position.

All I would like to say is that I liked the workplace and the culture of the company except for some cold responses from an interviewer who had made up his mind, from the start, not to hire me for some weird reason.
    I believe that when you interview someone there should be some space for mistakes, learning, and growth. You cannot expect someone to be "just like you" because everyone has their own point of view and opinion.
    The interviewers need to apply diversity and inclusion in the real workplace not just know or talk about it.

Message to the management: I would not rate the company as bad just because of an interviewer's bad attitude. I would rather recommend the company to train its employees well on how to interview candidates fairly.

Interview Questions

• What do you resolve a conflict with your manager?
      What achievements and awards are you proud of?
      Are you willing to work across various functional teams?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I apply throw a recruiter and first interviewed with their consulting company called IMPETUS on skype they feedback me with just two days, and then interview with three D&B engineers by webex meeting, this time they feedback me just within one day, and finally went to D&B short hills.NJ office and interviewed with the hiring manager, and got feedback the second day after the onsite interview.. The whole process took about 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join our company? and what do you think will benifit our company most if we hire you?   2 Answers

Social Media Interview

Interview

Over the phone. It was more of a get to know each other interview with a couple questions about the courses I was taking. They specifically asked about my excel experience.

Interview Questions

• What kind of excel experience do you have?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Was able to meet with various groups and individuals who I would be interacting with regularly. Helpful insights into company culture and workflows. Transparent answers and good interactions.

Interview Questions

• How do you envision rolling out your role and integrating with the team?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet in March 2019.

Interview

Found job on LinkedIn and applied online. The job had been posted for a little over a month. Applied on Thursday and was reached out to on Friday to schedule my interview. Had interview on Monday with a company recruiter and it was very standard (experience, why D&B, past success, etc.) I was then told he would connect with the manager and follow-up with me that Wednesday or Thursday.

It’s been three weeks since and I have reached out requesting status updates several times but have not received any response.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

So after the second round interview they ghosted. Never got any reply after I sent them a follow-up email. How rude. I'll never apply for any jobs in this company in the future and I don't recommend anyone to do that.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Waltham, MA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was first phone screened by HR, then had a phone call with the hiring manager. It was efficient and positive. I was brought into the Waltham, MA office about a week later, where I interviewed with the hiring Director, who I had spoken to previously. She was very positive, showed me around, and spoke as if I was a perfect fit. During this visit, I also spoke with the Director's VP (boss). Both interviews were 30 minutes each. I left feeling great about the fit.

I have not heard from anyone since. Its been a month and a half.

I have done my due diligence and sent a couple emails to HR and a follow up to the hiring director.

This is unacceptable. I prepared for each call, prepared for the in person meetings, and took the time to go into the office. I understand if I misread her, and I wasn't a fit, but not responding to someone is unprofessional and makes the company look badly. HR is representing D&B and they dropped the ball - actually they ignored the ball. No one is too busy to email "You aren't a fit". I really thought I got the job. This was a huge disappointment and I would have expected better from a reputable company like D&B.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to juggle both the retention and new business aspect?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

HR from talent team will reach out first. Then move to the technical part. Interviewed by two IT people and asked questions in statistics, python coding, and project management. Will give feedback after two weeks.

Econometrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

HR interview go through the resume, Hiring manager goes through resume focus on some technique aspects. Four 1:1 back to back on-site interview from manager level challenge your work related knowledge. An onsite panel 45 min presentation to different teams. An on-site 2 hours programming project.

Credit Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Tucson, AZ (US)).

Interview

There was a substantial amount of people who applied (approx. 100), and attended the prescreening interviews. They had a few sales employees mixed into the group to see if anyone would strike a conversation with the current employees. It was cool, because they were easy to mingle with. I was interviewed by Roger Hand, who was over the Concierge department, which is a big deal for the company. I loved his charismatic demeanor. His had his own organic process to determine if I was qualified for the job. I'm glad he took a chance on me. Then I was interviewed by "Big Sean", who was the head poncho. Big Sean looked tired and stressed from running the stressful organization. His main questions were in regards to if I was able/willing to endure the demands of the job. After that, 9 people in the whole applicant process was hired for the next training team.

Interview Questions

• Most of our employees have previous experience in sales. You don't why should we take our chances with you?   1 Answer
    • "What do you know about Dun and Bradstreet?" *This is the opening question to each step of the interview process. They are looking for strength in this.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.