E-Cigarette Direct Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at E-Cigarette Direct

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E-Cigarette Direct (Cardiff, Wales) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview is in two parts, telephone and formal. The interviewer askes questions based on my experience and how my skills would fit in with the companies core values and development

Interview Questions

• what does good customer service look to you   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at E-Cigarette Direct (Swansea, Wales) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview is in two steps, phone and Formal.

First step over the phone you will speak to the head of HR, she will ask you about your experiences about your past employments and about yourself and for you to give an example of good customer experiences you might have gone through, it was a really nice and polite conversation.

Second formal interview, I walked in one of the units, nervous as hell!, i was greeted by two interviewers and guided into a room, 15 minutes into the interview i was calm after talking about previous employments and going through one of the models of e-cigarette specifications with them, the atmosphere was great and professional!!

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at E-Cigarette Direct (Swansea, Wales) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online through E-Cigarette Direct, After followed a two part interview. First half was a telephone interview with questions attaining to how, what, when, where did you use customer service skills. Also questions regarding experience and knowledge of the company was asked.

Lastly the second part was a face to face interview, which included vaping knowledge (basic concept) and also similar question to the telephone interview with slightly more detail in your answer required.

Overall the interview was a pleasant one with good questions in regards to applicable skills and experience. The interviewer was calm and collect with a very relaxed attitude, I've always been very good at interviews, and this was no different however I felt extremely welcomed and relaxed during and after the interview process.

I was allowed to asking my own question at the end of the interview and had them answered in full without any hint of annoyance from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What applicable experience do you have to best suit the role to which you applied for in this company.   1 Answer

H R Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E-Cigarette Direct.

Interview

Interview Process:
    Submit Application Online
    Contacted for initial Phone Screen and arranged Phone Interview
    30 Minute Telephone Interview
    1 Hour Face to face Interview in Head Office
    Job Offered over the phone

Interview Questions

• Role Specific, Strengths and general questions   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.