Encompass Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Encompass Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Encompass Health

2.5

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Miami, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Virtual interview process with recorded answers. You have the ability to answer the question as many times as you like. At the end of each recorded question you have the option to submit your answer or rerecord. There were 6 video questions and 1 written answer on questions such as, start date and salary.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in encompass health and this particular position   Answer Question
    • A time you used research to assist with treatment   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encompass Health.

Interview

Preliminary interview consists of a number of questions to answer through written and video responses. Although practice questions indicated there would be a certain amount of prep time, all of the video responses allowed for unlimited prep time.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Columbia, SC (US)).

Interview

Really enjoyed meeting with Jennifer the manager. She made me feel comfortable. I only interviewed with her and it was a pleasant experience. The interview process was not intimidating. She was open and shared things about the type of patients, duties, patient to nurse ratio and other things.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions. Be prepared to share experience such as a time something positive came out of a negative situation.. etc   Answer Question

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Myrtle Beach, SC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. The staff was friendly and the hospital was very clean. I had to go the day after the interview to “volunteer” on the floor help determine if this would be a good fit.

RNT/Rehab Nursing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Health (College Station, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

It was fairly short and an easy process. I came in a few minutes early and had to wait for a bit before they called me in. Two people were in the room and they were extremely friendly. They did take off their masks, but I kept mine on. Overall it was a nice experience.

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Columbus, GA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Met with DOR, HR, and therapist within department, they asked simple questions and explained their roles within the facility, I was given a tour of the facility, asked if I had any questions, very informal, I enjoyed the interview and everyone was very friendly

Director, Risk Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Encompass Health in February 2020.

Interview

The over all process was fast. I did a phone interview and had a sit down interview in a matter of days. The interview itself was pleasant and comfortable. The interview covered job knowledge and behavior questions.

Rehab Liaison Interview

Application

I interviewed at Encompass Health in January 2020.

Interview

I didn’t have an official interview but I wanted to share how I felt after speaking to someone who called me from Encompass in Murrieta, CA. I applied for a Rehab Liaison. In the job description it clearly states a clinical license OR extensive sales experience. I do not have a license but I definitely have sales experience. Actually, I’ve been in the community for 12 years. My relationships go beyond being sales rep. Fast forward to 1 week later, I received a call from a man who didn’t tell me his name. He immediately seemed annoyed. He asked if I applied and I answered yes. He asked if I have a clinical license, I replied no. He said well the position requires a license and I already have 2 marketers with a lot of sales experience. I explained to him that the posting clearly states a clinical license OR sales experience. He was very rude and said well they need to change that because I don’t need another sales rep. This is the worst interaction I’ve ever had with anyone in regards to applying for a job. Definitely not a company I would want to work for.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Health (Arlington, TX (US)).

Interview

Phone interview first. Then physical site interview Tour and orientation of hospital. Then meet with the team members for lunch. With therapy team lead present other team members asked questions chat.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Encompass Health.

Interview

The process was quite easy. The panel of individuals that interviewed me were very welcoming. There was absolutely no intimidation. They asked common questions to get an understanding of my experiences.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.